A good reason to be Christian

One good reason to be Christian is Jesus Christ. Each time a Christian auguments his union with Jesus in the reception of Holy Communion, his communion with God in Heaven is augumented, whereby his share in God’s Happiness is increased. This is exemplified in the Immaculate Conception and Assumption of Mary, who was so inseperably united to the Son that she was given the most intimate communion with God, the greatest share in His Happiness, that a creature could hope to attain, when she was crowned Queen of the King of all good things.

I am sorry but I didn’t follow any of that.

I’m not sure why I keep visualizing a cosmetic surgeon’s office when I read this, but it must be different to read if you are a believer.
I think there are a lot of reasons to be Christian, and I would never say that they are illogical reasons at all. Maybe one day, I will be able to see what it is you see and laugh about my confusion later on in life.:slight_smile:
Kind Regards,

SJ

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.