A great investement for less than 30 minutes

If you have 30 minutes or less a day to invest, here is a great solution! I timed these as I was doing them…

Chaplet of St-Joseph … 27 minutes 14 seconds
Rosary … 17 minutes 03 seconds
Chaplet of Divine Mercy … 13 minutes 49 seconds
Holy Face Chaplet … 12 minutes 04 seconds
Holy Trinity Chaplet … 11 minutes 22 seconds
St-Jude Chaplet … 3 minutes 37 seconds

So for less than 30 minutes each day, you can have a great devotion and prayer life… It would help your faith tremendously and anyone you are praying for. Just take your pick!

They are all great

8 Likes

Great ideas. I find that I pray the 5 decade rosary takes me around 15 minutes. The divine Mercy chaplet takes me more than 5 but less than 10 minutes. Some of the prayers I do from time to time is the St Michael chaplet.

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/devotions/chaplet-of-st-michael-the-archangel-386

1 Like

Why does no one day the Litany of the Be lessed Virgin Mary as part of their rosary anymore?

And there for a minute I though this post would need to be flagged as a robocall from unscrupulous pyramid schemes peddlers! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Peace!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.