A humble prayer request

My request is not very big, and I am only a poor sinner, but I ask of you to please pray for my girlfriend, and, if not too much of a trouble, to consecrate her to Jesus and Mary. She is a Wiccan and has a few disorders (junior Parkinsons disease, bronckidis), and I love her so much. Please also ask God to give her the grace of chastity. Thank you in advance. God bless.

LORD take this girl away from the enemy and bring her to your heart. Eucharisted needs you to help her . LORD help her and guide her to be a Catholic and take away the parkinsons and bronchitis , but lead her to you in heart, mind and ways . LORD CHANGE HER HEART OF STONE TO A HEART OF FLESH and let her ne filled with the Holy Spirit., thanks LORD for this , in the name of Jesus, amen . Blessed Mother pray for this girl , thanks Blessed Mother , amen . Have a blessed thanksgiving, John

LORD take this girl away from the enemy and bring her to your heart. Eucharisted needs you to help her . LORD help her and guide her to be a Catholic and take away the parkinsons and bronchitis , but lead her to you in heart, mind and ways . LORD CHANGE HER HEART OF STONE TO A HEART OF FLESH and let her be totally filled with the Holy Spirit., thanks LORD for this , in the name of Jesus, amen . Blessed Mother pray for this girl , thanks Blessed Mother , amen . Have a blessed thanksgiving, John Eucharisted pray for her everyday , God bless you and your girlfriend , John

[LIST]
Am Praying, and will continue to. [LIST]
Dear Lord, Please help this young Lady’s Mind, Soul and Body. Please help her find You fully. Please help her find The Blessed Virgin, Your Mother, the Most ideal woman on Earth. Please help the young Lady find how blessed She is, In Your Glory, my Lord. [/LIST] And Please maintain Eucharisted in Your Soul, dear Lord. Bless them Each,and Both. :blessyou: :amen:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for her conversion!

May you be her gateway to christ. God has put this on your shoulders and may you be the one to bring her to the way and the truth and the life.

I pray so very hard that your love for her may be that of christ, and that you have the strength and the right words to bring her to the lord.

I also pray that her conversion come swiftly, For strength of you and her.

All these intentions in Christs name

Our Father…

Pope JOhn paul the II help this couple to find the love christ and grow togeather to worship him

St.Anthony may you help this couple to find Christ pray for them.

Our Father…

Oh sweet mother please intercede amongst these two and give them the love to find Christ

Hail Mary…

praying

Praying for her spiritual and physical needs.

Paul

Praying for your friend (and for you)…

I’m offering a prayer for her

I’ll be praying your girlfriend makes the right choice and she will come to God…

God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.