A job for my ex-BIL

Most of you know that I have asked many prayers for my sister and her kids from abuses from their dad and step mother. This was all under the thread of “kids going on visitation” one summer. Anyway, things are better in that the dad, my ex BIL, is allowing the kids to live in peace and is not forcing them to go to his house anymore for he has realized his new wife is crazy. He left her once, when she was injured on the job for she is a cop. He returned to her because of threats from her job’s boss. He is miserable. He lives in a separate room and is out of a job. He was fired for he was at home taking care of his wife, or she demanded it from him. He has been unemployed for 6 months now. He has lied so much to us and in court, but for some reason, I believe him now. He wants out of the marriage, but can’t go live anywhere else. His family is out of the question. He can’t afford to live in an appartment or anywhere for he has no income. He has to wait until his wife gives him money for gas and ask permission for it to see his kids. The wife has a problem with him seeing his own children and won’t give him gas money. She allowed him out of the house today for he had a job interview and after that he went to my sister’s house for dinner and a movie with the kids. My sister cooked for him. She said he looks like he is in clinical depression. He can’t think for himself. He is totally losted. No matter all the horrible things he did to my sister and his children and all he allowed his wife to do to his kids, we have all forgiven him.

I am asking you to pray that he will get a job soon. He wants one in his profession, a cop. He has an interview today at a local university. Please pray that he gets a job soon so that he can live this house and the way he is living. He wants a divorce. He realizes his wife is completely mentally ill now. He has apologized to my sister for all that he did and for not being able to pay child support. He has not paid his full child support for over 6 months. He gives her $50.00 to $100.00 some months, but now he has no money in his account anymore.

We hope and pray he is telling the truth and I pity him and his situation. I still love him for he was a nice BIL when married to my sister. Not a great father or husband, but a nice BIL.

Pray, for a job, any job and for his freedom from this woman that has such a hold on him. If he had a place to live, he would get out, but he needs money to do that.

Thanks. His name by the way is Angel.

+JMJTJ+

Angel will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Holy Spirit I ask You to flood Your grace and healing into all members of this family.
Please inspire this man where to find work so that he can meet his responsibilities.
Please let Your love and healing prevail in this family.

Prayed, will keep him in and the family in prayer.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Praying for you intentions…

All of your prayers are doing something. My ex BIL was not offered a job yet, but his wife today told him that he has until this weekend to get his things out of the house and get out. She was mad he spent time with his kids last night at my sisters’ house. Tonight, he is with one of his brothers who was more or less forced to take him in for he would be homeless otherwise.

So for now, it is good that he is not going to be in that woman’s house anymore and live in some peace. He did tell her that if he wanted him out that she would have to pay for the UHaul to move his things since he is broke. She agreed. Now they are fighting for possessions.

Thanks again for your prayers and we hope he gets this job soon so that he could fulfill his responsibilities with his children, my niece and nephew.

Praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.