A joyous intention

JMJ

I am searching for a way to attend this retreat and maybe bring a couple of friends along.

I was there in May, and I think I might have fallen in love, but since I’ve been home I have been struggling in my prayer life. My spiritual director wants me to go for this retreat, but I am not sure right now that I will be able.

So, this is first an intention that, if it’s in God’s Will and conducive to our salvation, a group of girls from my home city might be able to make it to Ann Arbor on November 7th.

Second, this is an intention for all the girls who will be making the retreat, that they may recieve whatever graces God wishes to give them at this retreat.

In Christ,
Saoirse

Praying.

Lord, I pray that Saoirse and her friends can attend the retreat in November, and I pray that each girl will be open to receive whatever graces you wish to bestow. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you to all those who prayed for us last weekend. This retreat was a life changing one for many. :slight_smile: I, for one, cannot help but see how God is blessing the Church and my generation with so many wonderful young women seeking His will.

God Bless you, each one of you.

That’s wonderful! :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.