A JW Bible that Hides the Divine Name???

Hi Gang:

There is a link from my website to an interesting new article on the Kingdom Interlinear and how the JWs, ironically, may actually be hiding the Divine Name.

Here is the link to the article:

catholicxjw.com/doctrines.html

Just click on the Hiding the Divine Name Link at the top of the page.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

Hi Jeff,

Where I used to work my department most everyone but me was a JWs. I couldnt answer their questions until I began to study our faith and the mosre I studied the more I grew in faith.

When I started to study their religion Carle Russell Judge Rutherferd
and found out just how far in left field they really are.

They had no answers for my questions!!

[quote=Zosimus]Hi Jeff,

Where I used to work my department most everyone but me was a JWs. I couldnt answer their questions until I began to study our faith and the mosre I studied the more I grew in faith.

When I started to study their religion Carle Russell Judge Rutherferd
and found out just how far in left field they really are.

They had no answers for my questions!!
[/quote]

So what questions did you ask??!!!

I’d really like to know!

Subrosa

TO: Subrosa

One Question to ask that JWs can’t, or won’t, answer is if Jews are still God’s chosen people. They will tell you that God has rejected the Jews.

If so, then ask them to explain Romans 11. Of course JWs cannot, or will not.

Jeff - thanks for the link to this article. Anybody familiar with or interested in the WT Society’s argument for putting “Jehovah” over 200 in the NT should find it very interesting*. *The writer of the article has done his homework on information that otherwise would have been very difficult for the average person to prove/disprove. Also has good information on the Divine Name as applied to Jesus.

Don’t forget to tell your JW friends that they need to thank the Catholics for their name! That’s right, a Catholic monk who misstranslated an older manuscript invented the word ‘Jehovah’! It wasn’t even a real word, just a misstranslation and bad spelling.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.