A little help, please

I just wanted to ask if I could have some prayers because I’m in desperate need of help and guidence. I’ve got myself in some trouble and I’m not sure how to get out of it (nothing serious like breaking laws and such, just with friends) but I just dont know what to do about it, and all the usual teenage problems with peers and boys. I’m scared because my GCSE’s start soon and im predicted A’s and A*'s in everything and that what everyone has learnt to expect of me anyway. I feel so lost and my relationship with God seems to have slipped through the cracks in my life recently and I’m scared that it wont return because I went through so much when I joined the church. Maybe if I could have have the strength to fight through all this I could manage. I am thankful for any and all prayers, and even help and advice if anyone has some to hand. Thanks you all and God Bless x

First, sometimes, the hardest thing to do is growing up. Everyone makes mistakes growing , God does not just forgive mistakes he forgives sin. God always wants us to come to him. I have been saved from big things like a deadly disease, you can be rescued from your problems.

talk to someone you trust abot the problem you are experiencing, you may find it is not as big as yo think it is, ask forgiveness for anything you have done confess your sins and ask God to forgive and pray abot what bothers you.

Lord Jesus bring peace comfort and joy a solution to this yong ones problems and a wise friend to talk with in your name amen

Holding you in my prayers.

Hi Amy,
Sorry to hear you’re having a difficult time. Teenage years can be the most difficult but somehow we all get through them. My favourite quote is ‘This too shall pass…’ and it’s true this will pass and you’ll be on to new things before you know it. Please talk to someone about your worries and as for exams - just do the best you can that’s all anyone can ask. I will be praying for you!

Annellen:hug1:

Amy, you can count on my prayers! Be strong in Him!

Amy ~ as one Prayer Warrior to another…I will prayer this prayer with you and for you. One of the most beautiful prayers within the Mass ~ found in the Eucharistic Prayers for Reconciliation I. May these words offer you comfort and peace…knowing that God is loving you more than ever!

"Father, from the beginning of time you have always done what is good for man so that we may be holy as you are holy.

Look with kindness on your people gathered here before you; send forth the power of your Spirit so that these gifts may become for us the body and blood of your beloved Son, Jesus the Christ, in whom we have become your sons and daughters.

When we were lost and could not find the way to you, you loved us more than ever; Jesus, your Son, innocent and without sin, gave himself into our hands and was nailed to a cross."

Do not be discourged ~ even the greatest saints thrived in their desert times, tho they may not have realized it at the time…continue to seek the Eucharist for…"…say but the WORD and I shall be healed." Receive the Word (Jesus Christ) Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity…and trust in His healing love.

May God Bless you in the Lenten season and May you see a great Resurrection on Easter!

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to trust God. Whatever we have to struggle through can be used to strengthen us or perhaps to give us a new perspective. You must accept that if you do your best, God will be satisfied. Isn’t that good enough? I will say a prayer for you. God Bless.

Amy, place yourself in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and just remember how much He loves you. My father always used to say that there was no problem in making mistakes, that’s how we learn. So learn from your mistakes, and move on. I will be praying for you. From one who’s made LOTS of mistakes and has tried to learn from each one.

Dear Amy, I’ll keep you in my prayers and Masses.
Lord please take special care of your Amy and help her through these problems wisely. Surround her with Your light and love and help her to experience Your love for her.

Amy, many of us turn off the path on our faith journey. Know that there is nothing you can do that our merciful Lord will not forgive. Go to Him. I am praying for you.
Sanzoles

Just a little prayer that God gives you strength. Trust in God’s love for you and in his infinite mercy and go meet with a good priest and tell him your situation. He’ll be able to help you through your difficult time. Go to a priest you feel comfortable with. Seek one out if you have to.:slight_smile:

Take a few moments to read the story of the prodigal son. (Luke 15:11-32) The Lord is patiently waiting for you and is willing to carry your burdens.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.