A little prayer for CAF (and everyone else in the world)

If you ever feel like you’re under the weight of sin, you’re bearing the whole world on your shoulders, you can’t bear the darkness or the horror or the evil around you, or you’re too small to do the work of the Lord or to approach Him in the Most Holy Eucharist, just say this prayer (note: It is not magic or superstition):

My Jesus, You are Mercy itself, I trust in You, I who am a sinner, and I ask You to please give me Yourself, for I need You now more than ever!

Other good prayers (aspirations) include:

Jesus, Mercy!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, have mercy on me, a sinner!

O my Jesus! Forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all sinners into heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy!

**Lord I agree with this prayer and seek help form You, for You are the only person who could help me a sinner. Please do not let me fall, for i have no where else to go, take me, and do with me what you will Lord Jesus. **
Lord for all those on the CAF and on my prayer chain and all those falling by the way, Lord have mercy.
Lord let Your mercy over shadow Your anger for the sins of the world, I pray.

Oh my God I adore You,
I believe and
I hope and I love You, and
I beg pardon for those who do not believe
do not hope and
do not love You.

Most Holy Trinity the Father
The Son
and The Holy Spirit. I adore You profoundly,
and I offer You the most precious
Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ
present in all Tabernacles through out the world
for the out rages, sacrileges and in differences
against thy most Sacred Heart,
the Immaculate Heart of Mary and
the Holy souls in Purgatory.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.