A little prayer for daughter

My daughter is undergoing a D&C this morning following an early miscarriage of her first pregnancy. Please keep her in your prayers, that all goes well, and that she heals quickly.
Thank you and God bless.

Praying for your daughter …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers for your DD and I'm sorry to hear of her loss :(

Praying. My wife and I went through this back in 2005. I understand completely.

Praying hard.

Thanks so much. Her husband just let us know that the procedure went very well. Now, on to healing and praying that any future pregnancies are healthy and uneventful.

I don't know what a D&C is but I pray that your daughter will have good pregnancies from this point on. Lord, please take Dixiegale's daughter under your wing and protect her from anything that can keep her from having a safe, healthy pregnancy in the future. Bless her and her husband with many beautiful children and a happy, holy life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Dilation and Curettage - procedure done when the body does not expel the tissue of the fetus after a miscarriage.

Dear Jesus please help her to heal quickly physically, but above all, please heal her, her husband, and her family of the grief they feel. Please let it not be long before this young couple will be blessed with a healthy, full-term baby.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Jesus please help Dixieagle’s daughter to heal quickly physically, but above all, please heal her, her husband, and her family of the grief they feel, though they will always cherish their baby. Please let it not be long before this young couple will be blessed with a healthy, full-term baby.

Dear Jesus please help her to heal quickly physically, but above all, please heal her, her husband, and her family of the grief they feel. Theu were full of hope, and of pleans for their baby. Please let it not be long before this young couple will be blessed with a healthy, full-term baby.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.