A little prayer please

Please forgive me for bothering you as I know that there are many other people here who are more worthy of your prayers, but if you could tuck me in you sleeves and remember me in your prayers I would be truly grateful.

I have just spent the last half an hour in tears, everything is just getting to be too much for me and I’m feeling so overwhelmed by everything. I feel as if I just want to curl up in a ball and dissapear :bighanky:

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend StarMaiden and ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her in her time of worry and anxiety. Lord, we know you love each one of us unconditionally, and you want us to be with you. Please help our sister feel the presence of your love in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help her to be strong, have courage, and increase her hope in the path you have prepared for her life. Please also bless her prayer life and her interactions with your people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Father in Heaven, reach down Your arm of love and bless StarMaiden today. When we are weak, it is You who strengthens us. When we are overwhelmed, You give us comfort and peace. When we are low, You lift us up. Poor out your Grace like rain and deliver StarMaiden from whatever burdens her!! I ask this through Jesus’ name. Amen.

Mary, Mother of Joy: Pray for us who have recourse to you.

:hug3:

Your in my prayers:thumbsup:

Keep your head up girl.

:hug1: You are as worthy of my prayers as anyone I care about.

Much love and prayers, Trishie

Hail Marys for you. Remember that you are not alone. :gopray2:

**:signofcross:

Prayer to Our Lady of Perpetual Help**
O Mother of Perpetual Help,
grant that we may ever invoke thy most powerful name,
which is the safeguard of the living
and the salvation of the dying.
O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary,
let thy name henceforth be ever on our lips.
Delay not, O Blessed Lady,
to help us whenever we call on thee,
for, in all our needs, in all our temptations
we shall never cease to call on thee,
ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary.
_______

:gopray: The Hail Mary

Hail Mary . . . full of grace . . . the Lord is with thee . . . blessed art thou among women . . . and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb . . . Jesus . . . Holy Mary . . . Mother of God . . . pray for us sinners . . . now and at the hour of our death . . . Amen . . .

:gopray2:
Lord Have Mercy

Lord, have mercy on us
Christ, have mercy on us
Lord, have mercy on us
Christ, hear us
Christ, graciously hear us

God our Father in Heaven,
have mercy on us
Jesus,
God the Son,
Redeemer of the World,
have mercy on us
God the Holy Spirit,
have mercy on us
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us

Holy Mary, pray for us
Holy Mother of God, pray for us
Holy Virgin of virgins, pray for us
. . . Amen . . .

God’s sweetest blessings . . . God loves :console: you . . .

In my trouble I cried to the
Lord:

[size=]and he heard me[/size]."
Psalm 119:1
:bible1:

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Jesus+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother+

:signofcross:[/RIGHT]

Thank you all so much :flowers::thankyou:

Hi StarMaiden

I have many moments in which I feel overwhelmed by events in my life. I have cried for much of this year. Sometimes I feel like my whole life is crashing down on top of me, and I sink into despair. Do not feel that you are not worthy of anyone’s prayers. You are a gift to the world. When I feel like there is no way out, I ask Jesus if I could pray with his arms around me. This calms me down a lot, and it gives me the strength to keep trying.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Starmaiden…so sorry to hear this…life can sometimes become overwelming for all of us…May the peace of Christ be with you now…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Thinking of you this morning, and hoping something happens today to lift yout heart.
You are in my prayers.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend StarMaiden and ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her in her time of worry and anxiety. Lord, we know you love each one of us unconditionally, and you want us to be with you. Please help our sister feel the presence of your love in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help her to be strong, have courage, and increase her hope in the path you have prepared for her life. Please also bless her prayer life and her interactions with your people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

For your intention, StarMaiden:

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer our pleas. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:crossrc:

God, life seems so bleak and useless right now. I don’t have any energy. I have no ambition to do much of anything. I am really feeling down. I feel “down on” myself and “down on” everyone around me. Even as I pray, I don’t sense your presence. I am going through the motions, knowing that you are still with me.

I know that I am sacred and precious but they are just words right now. I know that my life has been worthwhile, full of many wonderful people and experiences, much happiness and joy. I feel little of this right now. God, all I can do is affirm the goodness of life and try to hold on until the darkness is replaced by your light and love.

Help me to spot the lies that my depressed emotions are telling me. Life is good. I am good. You are good. Grant me hope. My loved ones love me. Life will be beautiful again. Soon, I will see the beauty around me again. Soon, I will again know vitality and purpose, happiness and love. Until then, give me the strength and hope to survive this day.

Help me to smile and laugh, even if just for a moment. Be my strength and salvation. I ask you to restore me and make me whole. Fill me with the Word and the Spirit that I might be recreated anew. I praise and thank you. Amen.

I will put you in my prayers. Sometimes everything can be overwhelming, but know that God will always be with you.:thumbsup:

Thank you so much for this :slight_smile:

I pray in the name of Jesus that your depression leaves. I pray that peace finds you and enables you to enjoy all the beautiful things that God has blessed you with. In the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.