A little prayer

I ask you humbly to say a little prayer for me.

I’ve been suffering from bouts of depression for years, and I’ve also been dealing with identity issues as well. I went to confession not too long ago, and I ended up committing the same sins again the other day. I violated my conscience and although I didn’t do anything serious, I feel terrible. I’m 24 and I feel like I am all alone; I have little confidence and now realized my integrity is weak as well.

Thank you.

Praying hard for your intention.

*hugs (((Turbo)))*
A prayer for you by Saint Ignatius of Loyola~

~+~
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen.

~+~

Thank you everyone, especially BriarRose. I'm a product of a Jesuit school, too...

Jesus Your beloved one needs to know how deep is Your personal love.

Confidence in God’s merciful love

Our God, You command that I forgive and rightly cherish myself. Like many people in human history, I often find it difficult to sincerely and consistently love the ‘self’ that I find mirrored in my consciousness. I know that You can bring me to appreciate the miracle and privilege of my existence!

How can I refuse to love what God loves! You treasure me, as You love and treasure each unique, human person that You create. Yet I need much grace to love this betrayer of my true being and purpose, myself! I betray Your loving creation of me by failing to be fully ‘the person I am created to be’.

You love each person so much that it led to the incarnation of Your divine Son, and to His redemption of humankind. Jesus is Your response to my betrayal of my destiny and me. Yet frequently I am unconvinced or indifferent before these astounding gifts of divine love for me and for every person!

Please give me grace to value each person as Your beloved and eternal gift. Inspire me with faith and gratitude for the gift of myself, for the lives of dear ones and of all people. Grant that these human gifts are shaped by Your love to become everlasting gifts to You, and through You, eternal gifts to each other person.

Through Jesus, You taught us that cheerful, loving mutual service of others leads to fulfilment of Your creative will. Therefore, give me grace to faithfully say ‘yes’ to Your loving purpose by active respect and charity to others and me. Delight Yourself in me by forming me into the unselfish, joyful, helpful and prayerful person You dreamed me to be for You and others’ souls for time and eternity.

Hi Turbo I am so sorry you are feeling down.God loves you.I will keep you in my prayers.May God bless you and surround you with His love

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

For the intentions of TurboVW:

*PRAYER AGAINST DEPRESSION *
(By Saint Ignatius of Loyola)

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen.

Praying for you …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

Lord, may TurboVW place all his/her confidence in your merciful love and be totally surrendered to it. May he/she find a good holy priest to be his/her spiritual director and get some spiritual help. Please help him/her know how precious he/she is in your sight and grant him/her all the graces he/she needs to keep strong and faithful. May he/she not get extremely down on himself/herself after a fall, but may he/she quickly get up after each fall with a renewed sense of commitment to you and your commandments and make a confession to a priest when necessary. Once his/her sin has been absolved, may he/she not dwell on the sin, but focus all of his/her heart and mind on You, Forgiver and saving Lord. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

praying

**PRAYER AGAINST DEPRESSION **

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen.

PRaying for you.

**PRAYER AGAINST DEPRESSION **

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
we shall see Your hand,

Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.