A little strength please

I would be so grateful if you could tuck me in your sleeves and hold me in your prayers. I am suffering from depression and anxiety and my doctor has now told me I am suffering from stress headaches I am getting to the point that I won’t be able to take much more.

Please if you can, hold me in your prayers.

S R Collection
fast computer
The Best Webmaster Forum on the Internet

Dearest Lord, we ask Your guidance for gmrnetworks to overcome depression and anxiety and to find relief from stress headaches Please help gmmetworks to find peaceful ways of solving dilemmas, and quiet trust that good will prevail, thanks to Your merciful love…

Seeking God’s will
God, You see me anxious about discerning the right course, and then my subsequent doubts. I fear that if I misconstrue Your will, someone may be denied what You would delight to give through me. Bless them, supplying what my selfishness or confusion denies them.

I trust that whatever good I honestly attempt will be guided and transformed by You, regardless of my obvious failures. Perhaps when I die, I may discover that my present life hides the overflowing richness of Your love embracing others through my efforts and prayers
Accept my gift of myself to You. Temper my faith and faithfulness in Your love within the events of my life.

Burn away my sinfulness and apathy through daily responsibility and prayer. Heal my confusion and stress. Let everything for which You created me, be completely fulfilled. Worship and delight Yourself in my life.

Finding Christ’s peace

Jesus, You desire to give us peace! While on Earth, You blessed others with words of peace. In Scripture, in Liturgy, in the Sacraments, in the prayers and blessings of the Church, You constantly offer peace.

Yet, what is the peace that You offer? It is not ease and comfort, or wealth and success, for there were little of these in Your life. You offer example of God emptied of glory and possessing few of this world’s gifts or loyalty. Friends deserted You when things became difficult. Religious leaders betrayed their heritage by destroying You, who were so obviously the promised Messiah, though you wished them peace. You sacrificed Yourself for this unworthy humanity, You who are peace and salvation of humankind.

Please wean me from choice and habit that impedes witness of Your love. Grant me proper self-esteem but free me from self-indulgence in all its insidious forms. Grant me trust and gratitude to handle everything, whether joyful or sad, in light of Your Love for me. In this is found Your peace.

If I lack the peace of knowing that God is transforming me, then please give me the peace of trust that God will benefit others though me just as I am. I choose the peace of creative obedience to God’s will as the particular person I am created to be. Jesus, do not let me fail to fulfil Your wishes and dream for my life. Thank You.

Lord, please just hold gmmetworks to Your heart and grant healing and peace, and relief from pain and stress.
Please surround gmmetworks with Your gentle light and love.

Thank You.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

For your healing and peace

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.