A man I just met passed away Thursday

I just recently got a new job at a hospital near where I live. The guy that runs the Human resources (Greg) which I just met last week unfortunately passed away Thursday unexpectedly. :frowning: He was fairly young, maybe about in his 40s. Please pray for his family through this incredibly tough time, his friends and all his co-workers.:gopray2: I know I only met him once, but I was absolutely shocked when I found out because he was such a nice guy and seemed perfectly healthy.:eek:

Father in Heaven,
We come before You in the faith which you have blessed us with by your grace and the confidence that your mercy is boundless.

We trust your mercy so much, that Your mercy is extended to even beyond our lives on this earth and that souls worthy of Heaven can be purged of their sins in Purgatory.

Aside from Saints in Heaven, never are we certain of the resting place of a soul when it leaves this world and this is why we come before You Father.

We beg of Your Mercy. We beg that use the Infinite Mercy of Yours and shower it upon the soul of this man who just passed away and all those who passed away today and who have had funerals today and who are still stuck in Purgatory.

Right now, we pray especially for this man who left the world at a relatively young age and for his family. Console his family during this grieving period and help them to unite their sufferings to Jesus’ passion to comfort their pains and to seek that which only You can give them!

We never know why a soul leaves the world when one does, but we ask that You use this situation to become part of Your will so it can help help bring about conversion and healing in others lives, especially for doctors, nurses, and patients.

Please cast out the devil in all involved in this current situation and by Your grace flowing through us as channels of Your grace, please take dwelling in them and take them back once again as Your own children. Extend this grace to all their families, friends and neighbors. Please!

We make all these prayers in the name of Your only Son Jesus Christ by whose Precious Blood which poured from His Sacred Heart has redeemed the world. This very Son of Yours who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of our Virgin Mother Mary’s “YES” to Your call from the Angel Gabriel!

We thank you Lord and we love You!

Amen, Amen!
+

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on Ur Son.

Praying for this man and his family. Also for coworkers…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

they are in my prayer

praying

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.

Amen
:amen:

Praying For This Man And His Family
Grandma Glor

Jesus thank You for introducing Jennifer to this man so that she can pray for his soul and his family and ask our prayers for them. What great mercy You show this man, dear Jesus! Thank You.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.