A Marian Dream?

Many moons ago I had this terrifying dream:

Okay well my class and I along with our religion teacher were in the school’s/church’s schoolyard. At night. In front of us was a black fence and behind was a green pasture (small) and after that was the highway. And this place is real. On the green was a white car.
My teacher told us that we have to "be quiet because the car was her brothers and Mary appeared once on a night like this."
Then we all grew quiet and this huge black figure of a woman appeared over the car. Everyone was amazed and praying but I was terrified. I was the only one who saw Mary as a black thing. I was crying and wanted to die.

Then I woke up. Well I’m thinking this IS proof that Satan does take form as God and Mary. Especially our Holy Mother.

What do you think about the dream? Thanks and God bless :thumbsup:

dreams are what they are, just dreams. don’t put stock or importance upon it at all. forget it. don’t dwell on it. that is all you need to do.

I heard the Irish say you just have to look at the feet as Satan can change everything about his appearance except his cloven feet.

satan or not, the best thing to do is to put complete trust in God and not dwell on the dream and move on. its not good to dwell on things that could be evil. or dreams for that matter. as i said, dreams are just dreams and that is all. do not put importance on them. don’t dwell on them. dwell on God. all else then becomes less relevant.

I heard the Irish say you just have to look at the feet as Satan can change everything about his appearance except his cloven feet.

Where did you get the idea that Satan had cloven feet? It’s an artistic convention, no more.

OTOH, to make sure a vision of Our Lord is real, check for the wounds of the passion. Satan, originally an angel of light, can imitate the glory of the Lord, but not His humility and obedience, which is what the holy wounds represent.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.