A massive ECF quotes compilation

Hello everyone. I wanted to find a list of all the earliest quotes or allusions to the Gospels (I also included Papyrus from the 2nd century) but I couldn’t find a compilation of them all in one area with the respected passages, so I took it upon myself to gather all of my favourites and put them here on CAF. I’m focusing on anything that came out of the late 1st and 2nd century, in order. I tried my best not to skip anything but if there’s anything I missed that would be deemed valuable, feel free to post.

Didache
Clement of Rome
Ignatius
Polycarp
Papyrus
Irenaeus

The Didache. Some date it as early as 50ad while others say very early in the first century. Regardless, it has many quotes that are now Scripture. (Mostly Matthew)

Didache1:2 The way of life is this: First, you shall love God who made you. And second, love your neighbor as yourself, and do not do to anotherwhat you would not want done to you.
Luke 16:31Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Didache1:3 The meaning of these sayings is this: Bless those who curse you, and pray for your enemies,
Luke 6:28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
Matthew 5:44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

Didache 1:3 For what reward is there for loving those who love you? Do not the heathens do the same? But you should love those who hate you,
Matthew 5:46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Didache 1:4 If someone strikes your right cheek, turn the other also, and be perfect. If someone forces you to go one mile, go two. If someone takes your cloak, give also your coat. If someone takes from you what is yours, don’t ask for it back. You really cannot.

Matthew 5:39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Didache 1:5 Give to every one who asks you, and don’t ask for it back.
Matthew 5: 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you

Didache 1:5but if one receives not having need, he shall stand trial, answering why he received and for what use. If he is found guilty he shall not escape until he pays back the last penny.
Matthew 5:26Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Didache 7:1 Concerning baptism, you should baptize this way: After first explaining all things, baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, in flowing water.
Matthew 28:19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Didache 8:28:2 And do not pray like the hypocrites, but rather as the Lord commanded in the gospel: Our Father in heaven, holy be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us enough bread day-by-day. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not bring us to the time of trial, but rescue us from the evil one.

Matthew 6: 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.9 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven,hallowed be your name,10 yourkingdom come,your will be done,on earth as it is in heaven.11 Give us today our daily bread.12 And forgive us our debts,s we also have forgiven our debtors.13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.
Didache 9:5 Allow no one to eat or drink of your Eucharist, unless they have been baptized in the name of the Lord. For concerning this, the Lord has said, "Do not give what is holy to dogs."
Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Didache 11:7 In addition, if any prophet speaks in the Spirit, you shall not try or judge him; for every sin will be forgiven, but this sin cannot be forgiven.
Mark 3:29but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.

Didache 16:3 For in the last days false prophets and corrupters will be plenty, and the sheep will be turned into wolves, and love will be turned into hate
Matthew 7:15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Matthew 24:24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Didache 16:8 Finally, "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven’ with power and great glory."
Matthew 24:30"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Clement of Rome (1 clement) Probably written 96AD
Clement Chapter 13

being especially mindful of the words of the Lord Jesus which He spoke teaching us meekness and long-suffering. For thus He spoke: Be merciful, that you may obtain mercy; forgive, that it may be forgiven to you; as you do, so shall it be done unto you; as you judge, so shall you be judged; as you are kind, so shall kindness be shown to you; with what measure ye mete, with the same it shall be measured to you.

Matthew 5:7Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Matthew 6:14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Matthew 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Luke 6: 37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

*Clement Chapter 24 *

Let us behold the fruits [of the earth], how the sowing of grain takes place. The sower goes forth, and casts it into the ground, and the seed being thus scattered, though dry and naked when it fell upon the earth, is gradually dissolved. Then out of its dissolution the mighty power of the providence of the Lord raises it up again, and from one seed many arise and bring forth fruit.

Luke 8: 5 “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path; it was trampled on, and the birds ate it up. 6 Some fell on rocky ground, and when it came up, the plants withered because they had no moisture. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up with it and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown.”

Clement Chapter 27
When, and as He pleases, He will do all things, and none of the things determined by Him shall pass away.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

*Clement Chapter 46 *

Remember the words ofour Lord Jesus Christ, how He said, Woe to that man [by whom offenses come]! It were better for him that he had never been born, than that he should cast a stumbling-block before one of my elect. Yea, it were better for him that a millstone should be hung about [his neck], and he should be sunk in the depths of the sea, than that he should cast a stumbling-block before one of my little ones.

Matthew 18:6"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!

Mark 9:42"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

Ignatius writing from around 98-110
Ignatius of Antioch to the Ephesians
Chapter 5
For if the prayer of one or two possesses such power, how much more that of the bishop and the whole Church!
Matthew 18: 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Chapter 17
For this end did the Lord allow the ointment to be poured upon His head, that He might breathe immortality into His Church.
Matthew 26: 7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

**Ignatius to the Magnesians

Chapter 9**

how shall we be able to live apart from Him, whose disciples the prophets themselves in the Spirit did wait for Him as their Teacher? And therefore He whom they rightly waited for, having come, raised them from the dead.
Matthew 27: 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
Ignatius to the Philadelphians

Chapter 7

For though some would have deceived me according to the flesh, yet the Spirit, as being from God, is not deceived. For it knows both whence it comes and whither it goes
John 3:88 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Ignatius to the Smyrnaeans
Chapter 1
Son of God according to the will and power of God; that He was truly born of a virgin, was baptized by John, in order that all righteousness might be fulfilled
Matthew 3:15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
Chapter 6**
if they believe not in the blood of Christ, shall, in consequence, incur condemnation. “He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.”
Matthew 19: 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

** Ignatius to Polycarp
Chapter 2**

Be in all things wise as a serpent, and harmless as a dove. For this purpose you are composed of both flesh and spirit, that you may deal tenderly with those [evils] that present themselves visibly before you.
Matthew 10:16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Polycarp writing around 110-140

Polycarp to the Philippians

Chapter 2 Judge not, that you be not judged; forgive, and it shall be forgiven unto you; be merciful, that you may obtain mercy; with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again; and once more, Blessed are the poor, and those that are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of God.
Matthew 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Luke 6:36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
Luke 6:38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Matthew 5:10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Chapter 6

Lord to forgive us, we ought also ourselves to forgive; for we are before the eyes of our Lord and God, and we must all appear at the judgment-seat of Christ, and must every one give an account of himself.
Matthew 6: 14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Chapter 7
not to lead us into temptation, as the Lord has said: The spirit truly is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Matthew 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.'
Matthew 26: 41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Chapter 12
Pray for all the saints. Pray also for kings, and potentates, and princes, and for those that persecute and hate you, and for the enemies of the cross, that your fruit may be manifest to all, and that you may be perfect in Him.
Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

P52, a document dated normally 125ad

*P52, (125ad) the Jews, “For us it is not permitted to kill
anyone,” so that the word of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he sp-
oke signifying what kind of death he was going to
die. Entered therefore again into the Praeto-
rium Pilate and summoned Jesus
and said to him, “Thou art king of the
Jews?” *

**John 18:31 ** Pilate said, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.”
“But we have no right to execute anyone,” they objected. 32 This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die.
33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

P52, (125ad)
a King I am. For this I have been born
and (for this) I have come into the world so that I would test-
ify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth
hears of me my voice." Said to him
Pilate, “What is truth?” and this
having said, again he went out unto the Jews
and said to them, “I find not one
fault in him.”

John 18: 37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” 38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

**P 90 (late 2nd century) **
kingdom, my servants for me would
fighteth, so that I would not be delivered
unto the Jews: but now this kingdom of
mine is not from hence. Said
therefore to him Pilate, “Then
a king thou art?” answered Jesus, "Thou said
that king I am. For this I
have been born, and for this
I have come into the world, so that
I would testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the
truth hears of me my voice."
Said to him Pilate, “What is
truth?” And this having said, again
he went out unto the Jews
and said to them, "I do not
find in him guilt.There is,
though, a custom for you, that
I should release unto you one at the Passover:
do you wish then that I would release unto you
the King of the Jews?"
They cried out so again, saying, "Not this
man, but Barabbas!"
Now Barabbas was a robber. Then therefore
Pilate took Jesus, and

**John 18:36 **Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

scourged him. And the soldiers having
woven a crown of thorns,
they put it on his head, and
a robe of purple they put around
him, and they did come to him,
and they said “Hail, King
of the Jews!” and they gave him
blows with their hands. And went forth again
Pilate, and said unto them, "Behold,
I bring him to you forth, so that you may know
that fault in him I do not find."
Came forth then Jesus without, wearing
the crown of thorns,
and the purple robe. And
Pilate saith unto them, "Behold the man!"
When they so saw him, the chief priests
and officers cried out, saying,
“Crucify him!” Saith unto them
Pilate, "Take ye
him, and crucify him: for I
do not find in him guilt."
Answered the Jews, "We
have a law, and according to that

John 19 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.
2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,
3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.
4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.
5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!
6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought

P104 (late 2nd century)
.he sent his servants to
the vine-growers to collect the harvest
that was his. And the vine-growers took
his servants; indeed,
they beat one and they killed another,
and another they stoned. Again, he sent
other servants, more than
the first: and they did
unto them likewise. But last of all he sent…

Matthew 21
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

I want to end with Irenaeus, who quotes Scripture like crazy and took a lot of effort for me to gather as much as possible from him. There’s a good chance I missed much. Feel free to add anything I missed by anyone.

Against Heresies (177ad)
Preface**

but my feeling of affection prompts me to make known to you and all your companions those doctrines which have been kept in concealment until now, but which are at last, through the goodness of God, brought to light. For there is nothing hidden which shall not be revealed, nor secret that shall not be made known.

Matthew 10: 26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.
Chapter 1

And for this reason they affirm it was that the Saviour— for they do not please to call Him Lord— did no work in public during the space of thirty years, thus setting forth the mystery of theseÆons.

Luke 3: 23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

They maintain also, that these thirty Æons are most plainly indicated in the parable of the labourers sent into the vineyard. For some are sent about the first hour, others about the third hour, others about the sixth hour, others about the ninth hour, and others about the eleventh hour. Now, if we add up the numbers of the hours here mentioned, the sum total will be thirty: for one, three, six, nine, and eleven, when added together, form thirty. And by the hours, they hold that the Æons were pointed out; while they maintain that these are great, and wonderful, and hitherto unspeakable mysteries which it is their special function to develop; and so they proceed when they find anything in the multitude of things contained in the Scriptures which they can adopt and accommodate to their baseless speculations.

Matthew 20:“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2 He agreed to pay them a denarius[a] for the day and sent them into his vineyard.3 “About nine in the morning he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing.4 He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5 So they went.
“He went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. 6 About five in the afternoon he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’7 “‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.“He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’8 “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’9 “The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius.

Chapter 2

The production, again, of the Duodecad of the Æons, is indicated by the fact that the Lord was twelve years of age when He disputed with the teachers of the law
Luke 2: 42 When he was twelve years old, they went up to the festival, according to the custom.

And, in like manner, they assert that the ten Æons are pointed out by the letter Iota, which begins His name; while, for the same reason, they tell us the Saviour said, One Iota, or one tittle, shall by no means pass away until all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5: 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Chapter 3

The same thing is also most clearly indicated by the case of the woman who suffered from an issue of blood. For after she had been thus afflicted during twelve years, she was healed by the advent of the Saviour, when she had touched the border of His garment; and on this account the Saviour said, Who touched me?

Mark 5:30 At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?”
31 “You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ”

They then represent the Saviour as having indicated this twofold faculty: first, the sustaining power, when He said, Whosoever does not bear his cross (Stauros), and follow after me, cannot be my disciple; and again, Taking up the cross, follow me;

Luke 14:27 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
but the separating power when He said, I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

They also maintain that John indicated the same thing when he said, The fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly purge the floor, and will gather the wheat into His garner; but the chaff He will burn with fire unquenchable.

Luke 3:16 John answered them all, “I baptize you with** water. But one who is more powerful than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 17 His winnowing fork is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”**

Chapter 4

For these doctrines are not at all similar to those of which our Lord said, Freely you have received, freely give.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Chapter 7

They maintain that he is the centurion mentioned in the Gospel, who addressed the Saviour in these words: For I also am one having soldiers and servants under my authority; and whatsoever I command they do.

Matthew 8:9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

Thus, when He said, My God, my God, why have You forsaken Me? He simply showed that Sophia was deserted by the light, and was restrained by Horos from making any advance forward.

Matthew 27: 46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,[c] lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).
Her anguish, again, was indicated when He said,My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death;
Matthew 26: 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”

her fear by the words, Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me;

matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

And they teach that He pointed out the three kinds of men as follows: the material, when He said to him that asked Him, Shall I follow You? Luke 9:57-58 The Son of man has not where to lay His head;

Luke 9: 58 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”

the animal, when He said to him that declared, I will follow You, but suffer me first to bid them farewell that are in my house, No man, putting his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for thekingdom of heaven

Luke 9:59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
Luke 9:62Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

and when He said to Zaccheus the publican, Make haste, and come down, for today I must abide in your house

Luke 19: 5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

they declare that He indicated when He said, that He had come after that sheep which had gone astray.

Luke 15: 4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
They say, too, that Simeon, who took Christ into his arms, and gave thanks to God, and said, Lord, now let Your servant depart in peace, according to Your word,
Luke 2: 27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

Her name, too, was indicated by the Saviour, when He said, Yet wisdom is justified by her children.

Luke 7: 35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

And he expresses himself thus: In the beginning was the Word, and theWord was with God, and the Word was God; the same was in the beginning with God.

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.

For he styles Him a light which shines in darkness, and which was not comprehended

John 1: 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

and the Word made flesh, whoseglory, he says, we beheld; and His glory was as that of the Only-begotten (given to Him by the Father), full of grace and truth.
(But what John really does say is this: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us; and we beheld His glory, the gloryas of the only-begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1: 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This has been exhausting. I’ll be back hopefully to complete soon!

Also, I recognized I left out a quote already and I don’t have the patience to go back and find it Lol. Irenaeus quotes, “bring peace but a sword” in one of his books. So keep in mind that there may be little errors here and there.

You may want to get a copy of the of these, vol I to say IV?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1602064695/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2?pi=SL500_SY115

The appendix are great and have a full list of the references you are after.
The commentary has a strong Protestant bias and they don't miss a chance to dispute a Catholic doctrine.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.