A Mormon Friend Of Mine Is Going To A Catholic Church

Hi everyone. Please pray for Katie. She is a devout Mormon but she has decided to go to Mass with her Catholic friend sometime. Please pray for her salvation. :slight_smile:

***† JMJTJ †

Katie will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Jesus please draw Katie to Yourself in Your Church with the Sacraments and Catholic truth

Thank you everyone for your prayers. :slight_smile:

Praying for a holy conversion.

Lord Jesus, merciful Saviour of the world,
we humbly beseech Thee by Thy Most Sacred Heart,
that all the straying sheep, especially Katie, may she turn unto Thee, the Shepherd and Bishop of her soul:
Who livest and reignest world without end.

Amen

Praying for your intention.

Praying!

Praying that the Spirit of Truth will oper her mind and heart and lead her home.

That sounds like a wonderful sign! :smiley:

Come Holy Spirit, I pray, and fill Katie with your light and wisdom. Guide her along the path to You! In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen!

Thank you everyone for praying. Please continue to pray for her.

This is a good start in th eright direction. We’ll keep praying :gopray2:

Thank you Dirk Skene. :slight_smile: Anyway, I think she went to the vigil Mass yesterday but I am not sure. I haven’t talked to her yet. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.