A Most Important Petition

Can I request prayers for a most important petition I have that I feel too shy to say here?

Also, can you let me proclaim God’s mercy by quoting parts of a Divine Mercy book I have? You know, I’m very thankful to God that I’m still alive to be able to do something like this. I’m sure many former sinners will also appreciate these quotes.

“And even if the sins of souls will be as dark as night, when the sinner turns to My mercy he gives Me the greatest praise and is the glory of My Passion. When a soul praises My goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell (378).”

“Let the weak sinful soul have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins than there are grains of sands in the world, all will be drowned in the immeasurable depth of My mercy (1059).”

“On the cross, the fountain of My mercy was opened wide by the lance for all souls - no one have I excluded.”

“My secretary, write that I am more generous toward sinners than toward the just. It was for their sake that I came down from heaven; it was for their sake that my blood was spilled.”

“Were a soul like a decaying corpse so that from a human standpoint, there would be no hope of restoration and everything would already be lost, it is not so with God.”

“My Mercy is greater than your sins and those of the entire world. Who can measure the extent of my goodness?”

I think these are all for now. Thanks for giving me the chance to glorify God’s mercy. I hope there’ll be more chances in the future.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Today bring to Me all mankind, especially all sinners,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me." Most Merciful Jesus, whose very nature it is to have compassion on us and to forgive us, do not look upon our sins but upon our trust which we place in Your infinite goodness. Receive us all into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart, and never let us escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.:signofcross:
I will keep your intentions in my prayers too, most especially when praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy…
His mercy endures forever.:slight_smile:

I include your intentions in my prayers. God Bless.

Praying.
Grandma Glor

Thanks for all your prayers!

Praying for your intention.
Thank you for posting from Faustina’s writings…beautiful for all of us to remember.

I will take your intentions to my Masses this week. God bless you, and “amen” to your prayers.

Bless you for your encouraging thoughts

Praying for you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.