a new book?

Hello all. I’m an aspiring author, and I’m currently working on a fantasy novel. (though it’s fantasy, there are very prominent Catholic influences involved if you look).

Also, my next book is going to be specifically about the faith, through the eyes of a character who travels, and has questions, and ultimately the choice to embrace God.

I plan on aiming to publish my first one within a year or so, therefore my next one specifically Catholic novel probably won’t be very soon. However, I’ve been searching for a Catholic or Christian publisher that I might submit it to when the time comes, but I can’t seem to find any Publishers besides ones for Bibles and various Mass items.

Could anyone tip me in the right direction? I’ve been discussing this one with my girlfriend, and she agrees it would be a great one to aim for publishing.

I can’t help you necessarily with a Catholic publisher per se, but if you search this forum there’s talk about publishing books on a smaller scale.

Good luck and I look forward to reading it! Keep us posted

Give this a try:

www.actoneprogram.com

This is a group that is promoting Christian books and literature.

Let us know if they respond.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you both very much! I will make certain that I do keep you posted when I hear anything. (it’ll be a while, but I will make sure.)

Gregory.

You might try the Catholic Marketing Network. Being a publisher and a member of CMN, I am aware of any number of publishers who are members. You could call the national office, explain your request, and maybe they can help you.

I know that Tan Books, Ignatius Press, Pauline Press and a number of others exhibit at their national show.

Another simple suggestion is to Google “Catholic Book Publishers” and “Christian Book Publishers.” Before writing and publishing my book, that’s what I did and there is a wealth of information on the internet. It wasn’t hard to find.

Good luck

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.