A new career comes to a quick end

Hello everyone I am in need of prayers due to the fact that a career change that I had made from working in office administration to becoming a Massage Therapist has now come to end only a few months into my newly chosen career path.

I was just diagnosed today with severe Sciatica and 2 herniated discs in my mid-back which has weakened my arms to the point where I can’t even put on my bra without feeling extreme pain.

My doctor says I can’t go back to office work where I would be sitting down most of the time nor can I do Massage Therapy where I would end up aggravating my back no matter how careful I am. :frowning:

I am really depressed and don’t know where to go now career wise. Please pray for me, that I am able to find yet another new career and allow God to guide me in this process.

Thank you and God bless.

Praying for your healing. May the God guide you and assist you in finding a new career.

:signofcross:

Praying for your health concerns. I will pray for your job intentions also.

In my prayers.

Praying very hard for your return to good health!

I am praying for you.

Thank you all for your prayers :slight_smile: I will keep you all in my prayers when I attend the **40 hours Adoration ** that will begin tomorrow at my church.

God bless.

Please know that I’ll be praying for you. Best wishes.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.