A New Vocation

I just wanted to share with anyone who is interested that I have started a blog at:

anewvocation.blogspot.com

Please take a look, and let me know what you think!

I’d like to see comments enabled. You can do it so you approve before posting. They send them right to your email so it’s convenient. My comment would have been: Walking is good, but also think about what you are eating. Good fuel makes good fire. I used to pray while I swam laps.

[quote="Julia_Mae, post:2, topic:296510"]
I'd like to see comments enabled. You can do it so you approve before posting. They send them right to your email so it's convenient. My comment would have been: Walking is good, but also think about what you are eating. Good fuel makes good fire. I used to pray while I swam laps.

[/quote]

Thanks for the input Julia! I really thought the comments were enabled on there, but I will take another look. I do agree that what we eat makes a big difference as well. I think I would probably drown if I tried to focus on prayer while swimming, but then again that could be because its been 20 years since I tried to do any swimming.;)

[quote="Benedict_MAC, post:3, topic:296510"]
I think I would probably drown if I tried to focus on prayer while swimming,...

[/quote]

You aren't fat enough! With me it was like wafting a balloon along the surface :D very rhythmic and relaxing...

Lord Jesus Christ
Son of God
have mercy on
me a sinner.....

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.