+

Discerning a Priestly Vocation?

Check out the new FSSP vocations video!

vimeo.com/14474135

OR

gloria.tv/?media=95133

OR

fsspolgs.org/vocations.html

This Fall, the Fraternity's seminary in Denton, Nebraska is waiting for the arrival of 25 First Year Men into their intensive seven year program.

Discover how one seminary receives a man and prepares him for his transformation into an Alter Christus, “Another Christ”

May God Bless You!

[quote="aquinas123, post:1, topic:211048"]
+

Discerning a Priestly Vocation?

Check out the new FSSP vocations video!

vimeo.com/14474135

OR

gloria.tv/?media=95133

OR

fsspolgs.org/vocations.html

This Fall, the Fraternity's seminary in Denton, Nebraska is waiting for the arrival of 25 First Year Men into their intensive seven year program.

Discover how one seminary receives a man and prepares him for his transformation into an Alter Christus, “Another Christ”

May God Bless You!

[/quote]

I appreciate that you are sharing this.

What a fantastic vocations video. Throughout the seminary, the seminarians seem to have such a closeness and love of God. Thank you for sharing this video.

The FSSP video is interesting. I still don't understand why they scrapped the old forms in 99% of the churches. Makes me angry just to think of it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.