A New Website for Religious Life Candidates

Because of some feedback I received at another Vocations forum, I decided to create a website that would help candidates find what they need on their convent list. Sometimes, some things on the list are difficult to find. I have spent hours researching and I have compiled a list of hard-to-find items and great stores where unique and hard-to-find items can be found.

nuntrunk.weebly.com/

Please be aware that this website is still very new, so I am still looking for ways to make it better. However, I think it serves its purpose well. I am open to comments or suggestions on how to make it better.

Also, if you need help finding an item that is not on the website, please use the suggestion box to contact me and I will help you search for it. God bless! :thumbsup:

Daughter of Mary 6,

How thoughtful! You have some great links for hard to find items; I’m sure your site will be most helpful! :thumbsup:

God bless.

May I add this to our site, and forward the link to our groups?

Blessings,
Cloisters

Thanks, Sister! God bless. :thumbsup:

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.