A Pew Research survey Wednesday showed a whopping 97 percent of all voters would cast the exact same vote they did on Election Day

nypost.com/2016/12/21/why-hillary-clinton-is-still-losing-supporters/

They’re tired of every story about the election beginning with “But, Hillary won the popular vote.” And they’re tired of protesters protesting something they can’t change.

And they’re clearly not alone.

I know I would vote the same. Seeing the behavior of the left since Hillary lost has only reinforced my delight she will not be our next president.

3% could actually be significant in the several swing states that decided the election.

I wonder who funded this research.

I suspect they were hoping to show the nation that the Trump vote was an aberration and not from conviction. Trump keeps confounding democrats.

Yes he does,so fun watching thevDems scratch their heads and squirm.They are totally confounded by his victory!

The recount was a dud, that did serious harm to the Green party

The bid for “faithless electors” was an embarrassment

They are left with coercing entertainers not to perform at the inauguration,
and promising to stonewall all his cabinet nominations

and eventually trying to change the rules to the electoral college. they won’t stop until they get their way and can win every election until the end of time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.