A picture of innocence!

:thumbsup: It is amazing that she has perfect kneeling and prayer posture at that age. Wonderful! :slight_smile:

Matthew 21:16 and said to Him, “Do You hear what these are saying?” And Jesus said to them, “Yes. Have you never read, ‘Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise’?”

Adults can learn a lot from children…

Precious!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

O my goodness, how sweet! When I watch the Divine Mercy chaplet on EWTN, there are two little girls in the front row of the chapel, who remind me of two little angels praying their hearts out. So precious! :angel1: :angel1: :angel1:

Adorable!

Christ indeed calls us to be like little children. Faithful, loyal, and full of wonder.

And I recall one priest at my parish who mentioned that children were not afraid of opening their hearts to God and asking him for… well, anything.
I think sometimes as we get older we don’t pray about everything we could because sometimes we think “oh well, God can’t be bothered with that, it’s my problem.” False. He can fix anything.

Aaaaawwwwwwwww!!:):angel1:

What a little angel.:harp:

Thanks for posting this adorable picture.

:thumbsup::angel1: Awwww! So very sweet! She looks like the perfect posture of the praying adult and at such a young age! Goes to show how much little people can learn.

I must admit that after my terribly good feelings about the little one, I did notice that it seemed to me that there were no kneelers in that church and it looked as if there was room. Maybe I was wrong tho’.

:thumbsup:

:amen: to that !

It touched my heart, had no choice ! :slight_smile: the little girl puts me to shame…

Kneelers or not, the little girl knelt, which makes it all the more special !

It looked to me like she was on a kneeler, maybe my mind filled it in. It just looks like that because she’s so small. :slight_smile: But bless her heart she did not let lack of kneelers stop her! :angel1:

Who cares, she stooped in reverence to her maker

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.