A positive message from RCTV

I've read many posts reacting negatively to 'The Vortex' as being too negative, too adversarial, etc.
Rocks and Sand is different.
The message here is basically encouraging people who are 'rocks' in their faith and lives to encourage and help those of us who are not always so strong.

Rocks and Sand. We all know people who fit into each category in their personal lives.
Weak .. easily manipulated .. cowards .. unable to stand against the forces which impel
them to change like the shifting sands. These people need to be converted into rocks – if that is possible.
But first – they must overcome their own chains and demons. Their own psychological
chains which hold them fast .. unable to advance in maturity .. both spiritual and earthly.

It is the task of the rocks to help the sand become firm .. to gather or collect the sand
around its base so it will have something to cling to when the waves comes crashing
ashore.

Personally, I feel that I have a bit of spiritual maturity. But not a lot of earthly maturity.
"Weak .. easily manipulated .. cowards .. unable to stand against the forces which impel them to change like the shifting sands" seems to describe me. Unless you disagree with me. Then I'll change my mind.
This video is a refreshing complement to 'exposing lies and falsehoods'. We need to expose lies and falsehoods, but we also need to encourage one another.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.