A prayer for a healing/ cure to my skin condition/disease

Please pray that the doctors I’m going to can help me.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint Brother André. we celebrate your presence among us. Your loving friendship with Jesus, Mary and Joseph makes you a powerful intercessor with the Holy Father.

Compassion carries your words straight to God’s heart, and your prayers are answered and bring comfort and healing.

Through you, from our lips to God’s ear, our supplications are heard…

Please intercede for the healing/cure of my skin disease.

We ask to be made a part of God’s work, alongside you, in the spirit of prayer, compassion and humility.

Saint Brother André, pray for us.

Lord, grant angelic guidance and wisdom to polly’s doctors, that they might quickly identify for her a remedy to this illness. Heal all her afflictions, physical, emotional, and spiritual. Minister to her through every suffering and joy in life with holy angels. May they deliver to her rays of your heavenly light, as a foretaste of the fertile dwelling in heaven, that she might always find refreshment throughout her life. Send her many graces for joy, faith, hope, love, wisdom, and courage. Have mercy, Lord, and hear these intentions in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

If your skin disease is severe psoriasis, then water with a PH of 11 has been very good at returning the skin to a healthy state. You will need to secure a machine to convert your tap water to that level, and they can be found on line.

Prayers said for healing of skin condition/disease and competent caring doctors to treat
you.
Mary.

Whatever your skin problem is, I will pray for you. I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis–so I share your misery. There are many good things out there to help you–whatever the problem. I hope your doctor is experienced and can find something to end your problem–or at least put it in remission. May God bless and help you.:thumbsup:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, hear our prayer!

Praying for your healing and that the Lord may enable your doctors to help you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Have prayed that God will heal, bless and strengthen you.

:gopray:

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

All our times are in Thy hand.
All diseases come at Thy call, and go at Thy bidding.
Thou redeemest our life from destruction, and crownest us with loving kindness and tender mercies. We bless Thee, that Thou hast heard prayer, and commanded deliverances for our friend and Thy servant, who has been under Thine afflicting hand.
He (or she) was brought low, but Thou hast helped him (her). May he (she) not only live, but declare the works of the Lord!
As Thou hast delivered his eyes from tears, his feet from falling, and his soul from death, may he daily inquire:What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits towards me,and resolve to offer unto Thee the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and to call upon the name of the Lord.
May we ever remember that recovery is only a reprieve and that some day we will go to our rest in the Lord. May we therefore secure the righteous path and live with eternity ever in our view.

Prayers for you and everyone experiencing skin problems. It can be so upsetting and confidence destroying. Prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

**O all you who walk by on the road, pay attention and see:
if there be any sorrow like my sorrow.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Bless art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Pay attention, all people, and look at my sorrow:
if there be any sorrow like my sorrow.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I will pray for you and will you pray for me too? Pray the doctors find nothing serious and can help us. God Bless!

Praying hard.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.