A Prayer for all of you my friends

I offer the following prayer for everybody on this catholic network, their friends, families and all those that need our prayers.

Soul of Christ sanctify me,
Body of Christ Save Me
Water from the Side of Christ wash me
Blood of Christ inebriate me
Passion of Christ strengthen me
O Good Jesus hear me
Within Your wounds hide Me
And never permit me to be separated from You
From the evil one protect me
At the death of my death call me
that with Your saints
I may praise You forever. :byzsoc:

aborodki, thank you for that prayer for us all.

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose hope is the Lord. He is like a tree planted beside the waters that stretches out its roots to the stream: It fears not the heat when it comes, its leaves stay green; In the year of drought it shows no distress, but still bears fruit. Jeremiah 17:7,8

Eternal Father, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen. Thank you, aborodki. God bless you.

Isaiah Ch 12
Song of Thanksgiving*
[size=]On that day, you will say;
" I give you thanks O Lord;
though you have been angry with me,
your anger has abated, and you have consoled me.
2. God indeed is my Savior
I am confident and unafraid;
My strength and my courage is the Lord
and he has been my savior"

1. With joy you will draw water
    at the fountain of salvation,4. and on that day say;
    "Give thanks to the Lord, acclaim his name,
    among nations make known his deeds,
    proclaim how exalted is his name,
    5.Sing praise to the Lord for his glorious
    achievement;
    let this be known throughout all the earth.
  2. Shout with exultation, O city of Zion,
    for great in your midst,
    is the Holy One of Israel!"[/size]

That all who seek refuge in the Lord shall be protected from all harm, that those who hunger, may be filled, that those who humble themselves before God, shall be exalted, and peace will ever be in the hearts and minds, and upon the tounges of his servants
Amen.

Thank you friend, for your faithful prayer. It comes in a time of need for my family. My father is ill, there is much distress in our family. I am trying to stay faithful to the faith.
through the intercession of our Virgin Mary. Amen

*That is a beautiful prayer, aborodki…thank you. And praying for all of us here on CAF, as well. *

Amen!!
I believe this prayer helped me through a tough time today, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness

Amen.

Thank you for your wonderful prayers. When we pray for each other we are surely doing our Master’s will.

Thanks and God bless you for your thoughtfulness.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.