A prayer for God to guide me and guard me and heal

Plese ask God to help m through these troubled times. Please ask him to protect me (along with Mary.) Protection from losing my employment, in helping me get an apartment;with surgeries that have not gone well and with depression.

Thanks.

Lord Jesus, working at the side of Saint Joseph in the carpenter’s shop, You taught us the dignity of work and a job well done. Please help Cloverguard to find a good job.

Lord Jesus, having been born in a manger and having once said, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man has nowhere to lay his head.”, You know what it is to be without a home. Please help Cloverguard to find a good apartment.

Lord Jesus, You are the source of all good things and always rejoice to bring health to the sick. Please help Cloverguard to recover from these surgeries.

Asking these things with utter confidence in your Loving Mercy, Amen.

We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

I’m sad to see you have so many burdens, and I will keep your needs in my thoughts and prayers.
It’s hard to live through so many unsettling difficulties.

“Console yourself with the Lord’s promise to repay ‘twice over with blessing’ for all we have suffered.” [Zechariah 9:12]“Yes, the troubles which are soon over…train us for a weight of eternal glory which is out of all proportion to them.” [1Corinthians 4:17]

“Relent, Lord God! How much longer do we have? Take pity on your servants. Let us wake in the morning filled with Your love, and sing and be happy all our days. Make our future as happy as our past was sad…Let your servants see what You can do for them, let their children see your glory. May the sweetness of the Lord be on us! Make all we do succeed.”

“All the works of the Lord are good, and He will supply every want in due time. You must not say, ’This is worse than that’, for everything will prove its value in its time. So now, sing with all your heart and voice, and bless the name of the Lord!” [Ecclesiasticus 39:33-35]
[FONT=Bookman Old Style]

[/FONT]

Praying for your intentions …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please look kindly on all Cloverguards difficulties, sorrows, and needs.
Please help resolve the problems, by guiding Cloverguard to a good job, a suitable and affordable apartment.
Please help Cloverguard to recover from surgery complications and to begin a healthier, happier life.
Thank You, Jesus

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, please look kindly on all Cloverguard's difficulties, sorrows, and needs.
Please help resolve the problems, by guiding Cloverguard to a good job, a suitable and affordable apartment.
Please help Cloverguard to recover from surgery complications and to begin a healthier, happier life.
Thank You, Father

[quote="Cloverguard, post:1, topic:176698"]
Plese ask God to help m through these troubled times. Please ask him to protect me (along with Mary.) Protection from losing my employment, in helping me get an apartment;with surgeries that have not gone well and with depression.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved spouse, and help Cloverguard. Protect Cloverguard from losing his job, help him find a good apartment, help him heal from his surgeries well, and please help put some joy in his life to cure his depression. May he get to the Mass frequently to obtain the graces he needs to heal and move past the depression to a happy state of blessedness and peace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, please look kindly on all Cloverguard’s difficulties, sorrows, and needs.
Thank You, Father

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.