A Prayer for God to watch over my father when he drives.

My father has been on medication since his heart attack. It’s a narcotic. I’d rather he didn’t drive at all, but he does. Please pray for God to watch over him when he drives so he doesn’t get into an accident.

Dear God in Heaven, Lord Jesus Christ, please watch after Melinda.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, please watch over Polly’s father with guiding angels as he drives and always. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Lord God, i join in the prayers for pollylodges father. Please guide, guard, and protect him always, especially when he drives. Keep him alert and awake. Protect him from all harm and trouble. I pray, Lord God, that his medications do not cause him to be sleepy, tired, inattentive. I likewise pray that his guardian angel continues to guide, guard and protect him. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN.

St. Michael, pray for him.

You have my prayers. I’ve been an over the road driver myself for over 40 years. I’ve been through blinding snow and rain storms many times. I believe that there is truly a Road Angel that watches over all drivers who take their jobs seriously. He will be protected and they do answer your prayers. I know this because they have brought me through safely every trip. God bless and protect!

Lord please watch over protect and bless our friend pollylodges’ father.Please keep him safe.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please grant proper discernment, wisdom and safety to pollylodges father. May he know when it is no longer safe for him to drive.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

I am praying.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Lord, please watch over this man and keep him safe in his travels, Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord please watch over protect and bless our friend pollylodges’ father.Please keep him safe.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.