A prayer for Gods mercy and pity

Please ask God to forgive me for not being able to forgive. I know that I am a sinful person and I want God to forgive me and show me mercy. I have such a hard time with it though. Please ask for his pity and his Grace to help me with my problems with forgivness and with my other problems.

GBY

May the LORD GOD bless you for not denying your mistakes and being willing to change! My heart and prayers go out to you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of GOD,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father help us to recover where injury goes beyond ordinary forgiveness and our hearts are in some way crushed, and our lives changed and devalued. Help us to find a way to forgive when we cannot smile or encounter the offending person with warmth because they have destroyed something in us.

Father please help us to forgive when we cannot forgive…and we cannot forgive because they do not understand how badly they have hurt us, and do not seek in any real way to acknowledge or try to heal the hurt they imposed on us. And even when we tried to tell them from the bottom of our heart but they would not listen, please help us to forgive.

Father help us to forgive when those who hurt our lives do not even remember how badly they have wounded us, and go on with their lives without concern, while we remain still held in some kind of time capsule with the consequences of their unfeeling and uncaring and attack.

Father, help us to forgive when those who wounded us by ignoring our needs and requests, yet who desire us to ignore their offence, and expect us to respond to their hints or manipulations while they make no concessions or apologies.

Help us to forgive those who impose their own conditions and rules upon us, without respecting that our hurt is real and radical, while they make us feel that they only desire our capitulation without justice, apology, or generosity from them.

Please help us to forgive those who have hurt us physically, or emotionally, or mentally, and above all, spiritually, by action or by neglect.

Father please free us, free me, in forgiveness that comes from Your Son, innocent, and murdered, but forgiving.

*“When you stand in prayer, forgive whatever you have against anybody, so that your Father in heaven may forgive your failings too.” *[Mark 11:25] But if you do not forgive people their offences, your Father will not forgive your offences." [Matthew 6:15]

Forgiveness

Dear God, You do not merely suggest that we love and forgive each other. You command it. Yet sometimes it is difficult to love, and forgiveness seems almost a betrayal of self or loved ones where offence is terrible.

I ask grace to pray for anyone who hurts loved ones or me through misunderstanding, frailty, or malice. I ask grace not to judge anyone for real or imagined injustice or injury.

You know all judgments that I have made in my life since infancy, even those so habitual that I hardly notice. They may contribute to unloving or mistrustful attitude, and thus prevent me from living a life of love, grace and joy.

Every time anyone hurts or angers me, let Your grace remind me to acknowledge my real feelings. The matter may be trivial, but if ignored, my feelings may fester into resentment. Grant me forgiveness that rejects negative feelings and leads to compassion and reconciliation. Heal my lack of love for myself, for any other, and for You. Let me view my flaws and others’ with humility and patience.

God, I forgive and bless anyone who hurts or neglects my loved ones or me. Restore and bless anyone I have offended or neglected. Give them grace to accept my repentance. Procure reconciliation where I am afraid to risk the other’s bitterness or rejection.

Holy Spirit please go to each person I have ever hurt, flooding him or her with God’s abundant gifts of love and healing. Allow us to experience Your love, and help us to accept Your will, Your timing and Your ways. I trust all relationships and situations into Your love.

Praying that you can have love in your heart for your enemies and will pray for them.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of GOD,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you, (((pollylodges)))~

Lord,
make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand; to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life. Amen.

+
And Jesus said: **Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.**

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Regina pacis, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Queen of peace, pray for us.
[/FONT]
+ In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

[RIGHT]January 1: **Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God**
[/FONT]http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/SOLMARY.HTM[/RIGHT]

Praying for God to help you to forgive the one who hurt you …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.