A Prayer For Jesus

O my Jesus, I offer You all the indulgences in the world, for the relief of the souls in Purgatory. By the merits of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of sinners.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, for the conversion of sinners and the relief of the souls in Purgatory.

If you wish to console Jesus, who is plunged into deathly sorrow for every lost soul and who desires all souls to enter Heaven, than pray for sinners and for the holy souls.

Amen…

Heavenly Father, bless those that have strayed from the path, those who are desperately trying find their way back to Your grace and Your mercy, please show them the way Home. Bless all souls in purgatory, may their purification be speedy and may they be at peace in Your eternal presence soon.
Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.