A Prayer For My Catechumen

Please pray for the Catechumen I am sponsoring through RCIA. She's going through a rough spot right now, and needs your prayers. Also, please pray for me, so that as her catechist, I can lead her the best I can.

Thanks in advance.
Pax.

*Praying for you and your catechumen, whatever she might be going through, that God gives her the strength to endure it, and to feel God’s peace in her life. Praying that you will lead her well. *

Lord Jesus, in remembrance of the cross you bore in that tortuous passion journey, and the most terrible wound the cross did create on Your right shoulder - please have mercy on these two souls that they may be strengthed from Your blood and mercy. Amen

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you both.

Lord, please have this catechumen's guardian angel powerfully enlighten, guard, rule and guide her through these rough spots in her faith journey. May she remain inspired by you, the Holy Spirit, to move along with her faith formation joyfully and peacefully; may Filius be instrumental in this, bringing her to know, understand and believe all that you want her to know, understand and believe at this point in time. Give Filius the thoughts, words and actions to help convince his catechuman that she is on the right road and is doing what is just, right for her, and totally pleasing in your sight. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[quote="Filius99993, post:1, topic:178191"]
Please pray for the Catechumen I am sponsoring through RCIA. She's going through a rough spot right now, and needs your prayers. Also, please pray for me, so that as her catechist, I can lead her the best I can.

Thanks in advance.
Pax.

[/quote]

Keeping you and your Catechumen in prayer....

Praying that you are good example for her and that she finds joy in the faith …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.