A prayer for my father

Please pray for my father. He has an operation coming up and I think he is very scared and depressed. Please ask God to show him his love and help him feel better. I worry about him.

Thanks

Father, in Jesus’ Name, please let Pollylodges’ Dad feel Your compassionate presence and protection. Help him to overcome his anxious and depressed feelings about his health and the surgery he faces.
Please ensure that all goes well with his surgery and medical care, and that he recovers quickly.
Please let Your love and light fill his being and that of his family members.
Thank You, Father

Praying for your father.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My dad just went through an operation. I didn’t think he would make it. It was in God’s will and plans that he did. This is the best time to talk about what he believes. My dad was scared and depressed too but after a week he felt better and I kept telling him it is a miracle he made it and God must have a plan for him. But if God had this time for him to go he must be ready. I worried too but also got a prayer shawl to pray and say the rosary, and it was hot having it on but my mom and I prayed and prayed. I pray for your dad and you too peace; find peace in your heart.

God bless

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, this gentleman is afraid and depressed over the operation he must undergo. I pray that he focuses on his relationship with you and pray that he places all his confidence in your merciful love. I pray that after the operation he continues to place all his trust in you and abandons himself to your merciful love. Please grant him a safe, successful operation and grant that this man deepens his relationship with you and prays more as a result of this trial. Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ Name, please let Pollylodges’ Dad feel Your compassionate presence and protection. Help him to overcome his anxious and depressed feelings about his health and the surgery he faces.
Please ensure that all goes well with his surgery and medical care, and that he recovers quickly.
Please let Your love and light fill his being and that of his family members.
Thank You, Father

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, please calm and comfort this man and make his operation a success and keep him safe. Let him recover quickly. Thank you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.