A prayer for my mother whom I seek for love

Please help me to pray for my mom whom I really been longing for a motherly care and love, i keep on asking my self why do i never felt the love and comfort from my mother, i always invy to anybody out there who their mother comfort them physically emotionally give advices poitively. I’m longing for a mother who will support me of something created by me, she ruled me everything i do, which turn me now questioning who really I, what things i did by my self alone not by dectating by my mom, to make things happen… I really in a situation of confusion which i carry this burden since my early teen age years. hope god will enlighten me this hussles i have been carried.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

God loves you and will provide for you.
God Bless
mary1173

I struggled with the same problem for many years before I learned to accept
and love my mother as she is and that her behavior was not my fault.
I pray that God will grant you this acceptance of your mother too.
Pray the rosary and ask the Blessed Virgin to guide you to healing
and peace.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Amen

Holding you both in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

still praying

That you may realize how much our Lord Jesus loves you-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Lord, help Maryella look to our beautiful and loving Mother Mary for the comfort she can not find in her biological mother, and help Maryella to accept her mother - flaws and all, even if her mother brings her pain. May Maryella take her pain to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament or in quiet time alone with Him in prayer and find healing and strength. Jesus suffered by the people and elders who were indifferent and even antipathetic toward Him. He prayed to His Father for them and even died for them. May Maryella pray to You, her Heavenly Father for her mother. I am sorry her mother is not as affectionate or warm to Maryella as she could be. May Maryella not dwell on this misfortune but look to You and Mary and others for relationships filled with the affection and warmth that she really wants from her mother. Help Maryella’s mother be closer to her daughter, please, if that be possible. But if her mother can not change because of her own difficulties she experienced in life, may Maryella understand and still love her mother, who gave her life and had her baptised in the name of the Holy Trinity - two very good things for Maryella. May Maryella develop a very special bond and relationship to the Blessed Mother, her mother and Yours through this unfortunate relationship with her biological mother, who is probably suffering herself from her own pain. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Jesus please inspire Maryella’s mother to understand her daughter’s need for love, freedom, and appreciation. Please give her grace to positively show love to her daughter.
Dear Mother Mary, please ask God to help Maryella to receive the motherly love and appreciation that she so deeply desires.
Please help her to know that you love her very much.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.