A prayer for my mother's health

Please pray for my mother who is having health problems.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen

May Almighty God be with Pollylodges’s mother. May He give her the graces that she is in most need of during this time. May he give her the graces that she needs to come to a closer union with Him. May she be healed in every area in accordance with the Divine and Perfect Holy Will of God. May her life be filled with peace and may she be strengthened to do what she needs to do.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfillled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Praying hard.

Amen

Amen.

Lord Jesus, healer of our souls and bodies,
during your life on earth you went about doing good,
healing every manner of sickness and disease,
strengthening, curing, comforting, and consoling.

Healer of our broken souls and bodies,
and enemy of death and disease,
lay your healing hand on Pollylodges mother,
and by your grace restore her to good health,
that she may praise you without ceasing
and serve you among your holy people
for many years to come.
Blessed be Jesus, friend of the human race!

May God the Father Bless us and keep us
God the Son lay his healing hands on us
God the Holy Spirit strengthen and console us.
May the Holy and Undivided Trinity guard our body
save our soul, and bring us in safety to our heavenly home.

Amen.

Praying :slight_smile:

God bless.

May Almighty God be with Pollylodges’s mother. May He give her the graces that she is in most need of during this time. May he give her the graces that she needs to come to a closer union with Him. May she be healed in every area in accordance with the Divine and Perfect Holy Will of God. May her life be filled with peace and may she be strengthened to do what she needs to do.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfillled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us .

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please pray for pollylodges mother, and bring her before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please pray for pollylodges mother, and bring her before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Pollylodges:

I celebrated Catholic Mass for the healing and good health of your mother. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

God bless you.

Father Alfonso E. Erestain

erestain37@aol.com
alfonso.erestain@va.gov[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.