A prayer for my sister (anorexia)

All,

I hope that you can join me in prayer, as I ask our LORD JESUS for a miracle. My 16 year old sister has been struggling with anorexia for about three years now. She is once again with a a feeding tube.
I pray that she may open her heart to GOD, so that he can heal her.
May God be with all of you.

Blessings to all…

I will be praying for your sister.

Praying for your sister

May the healing power of God pour out upon this young woman.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, we plead, on behalf of this young woman, that You bring about a healing within her. Please Lord, heal her of this disorder. Show Your glory through her, and draw her closer to You through this experience. In Jesus name we pray.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Lord have mercy on your child Sparklis’s sister and totally heal her and take this illness and addiction away from her and bring her to good health. Lord let her open her heart to you and be filled with the holy spirit, I thank you my LORD GOD, in the name of Jesus, amen . Keep in prayer Sparklis, the LORD hears us , do not despair , your brother in Christ, John

Praying that your sister makes a full recovery.

I thank all of you who are praying with me. I will have you in my prayers too.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks for your time.

I pray Oh Lord that you may heal my sister, and show her the true blessings that life has to offer her. I pray that my sister will open her heart to you Lord and that she may realize that true beauty comes from the heart and the soul.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.