A prayer for safe driving tomorrow

Please pray that God watches over me in my job driving. I have seen three serious accidents this week. please pray That I make it to and fro without any problems. It seems very dangerous out there and I am afraid. I am going through a lot and the stress is getting to me and I don’t want my passengers or me in any jeopardy.

Please pray that God will give me the strength and wisdom to make better decisions in this time
of stress and anxiety and that I keep my job and perhaps be able to achieve my aspirations for the future.

I have a lot of troubles. All to often I blame god or attribute it to his will, yet I believe in free will and responsibility. I try my best.

Welcome to CAF, Johann! :slight_smile:
I ask the Lord to watch over you in yourjob driving, and to protect you from any more accidents to and fro, or anywhere. I ask the Lord to give you confidence, and to protect you from anyone’s misjudgement or carelessness while on the road or elsewhere. I ask the Lord to help you in this and in all your other stressors.
Lord, please give Johann strength and wisdom to make the best decisions in this time
of stress and anxiety and that he keeps his job and is able to achieve my aspirations for the future.

IOur Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I ask his guardian angel and his patron saints, to pray for him.
God bless you and grant you peace, Johann :slight_smile:

Praying for you. :slight_smile:

Praying for all your intentions.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for Johann’s intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, please grant Johann the ability to drive skillfully amid the bad traffic he is confronted with. And grant him the strength and wisdom to make better decisions at this time of stress and anxiety he is experiencing. Help him to keep his job and to be able to do whatever he aspires to do in the future. He finds that he blames you sometimes. Let him know that everything he experiences - everything - is for his good. You have ordered all things for the good of those who love You. Sometimes it may seem that you are willing us to suffer for no good apparent reason. But help Johann know that You have a plan and that we each just have to do our parts of loving and being loved by You and obeying the commandments - and You will make us into saints through our sufferings. If we only cooperate with your grace and the sweet inspirations of the Holy Spirit we can and will become saints through our sufferings. May Johann spend some time alone with you in prayer so you can minister to him in his suffering and worry. May he find comfort and relief in Your healing and loving Presence. I will include him in my daily prayers of the rosary, the Mass, and adoration and ask you to bless his soul and grant him peace. In this life it seems peace doesn’t always last for us, but it can easily be regained by spending time alone with You in prayer, a peace that really never dies but underlies our lives and makes life more bearable when the superficial losses of peace come our way. Bless Johann and grant him happiness in You who have overcome the world. I pray that he knows strongly that he has You by his side when he is driving…and always. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Prayers for you.:signofcross:

I don’t think this gets said enough.

Thank you.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.