A prayer of comfort

We lost Cheryl yesterday morning. We know her battle here is over and she is in a much better place, her family is still just reeling. I’m asking for prayers for her children and husband. As well as the extended family and friends.

Eternal Father I offer you the precious blood of Jesus with all the Mass’s said this day all over the world for Cheryl Wolf and all the souls in purgatory, especially those most of need of your mercy.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our deaths. Amen

Abba I stand before you stunned , numb and filled with grief. I am so sad for those 8 brothers who watched their Mother die of a brain tumor and now watch as a wife and sister follow. I am so sorry for these 2 children who have lost such a hugh anchor in their lives. I feel full of sorrow and so lost right now. I know she is in a much better place and I know your love for us is beyond even my imagining. I do so truly KNOW this but right now I am just overwhelmed. Please place a hedge of protection around this family and an army of angel’s to support and encourage us to leave as much of the pain with you and to hold on tightly to you at this time. I pray for those who have moved away from you to feel your loving embrace and know it is You. I know you are here and you know what is in my heart when I can’t find the words. So just listen closely right now I’m having trouble with the words.

In Christ’s name we pray,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Amen my dear friend. So beautifully worded and such heartfelt emotional love shines throughout. I could not possibly add any words to surpass what you have written. My prayers are promised…Diane

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Michelle, I hardly know what to say, but will remember you and Cherly and the members of the family with prayer and Masses.
Jesus please be with each of the family, now, and in the years ahead.

Praying my heart out for them.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Lord, may Cheryl be at peace now and may her family find find comfort in Your Son, Jesus and in friends who love them. Amen.

I will put their family in my prayers.

Praying for the family.

many prayers:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.