A prayer request for a very lost brother

I have a brother who is getting ready to go off to college. Tonight was his last night home, he has spent his entire summer partying with his friends, and not being home, and our last night togeather as a family he left us here at home to go once again off to be with his friends, and my family is taking it so hard that he has alliantated us.

Hes involved with drugs, sex , alcohol. I’m not sure if he belives in a God, I think he does, but his faith is so weak. He’s about to go off to college and he needs prayers. He needs to come to the church, come to his family.

please he needs your prayers

Father please look upon ths family who is hurting so much in the rejection and the alarming choices of their loved son and brother.

Father please help the family to remember Jesus’ story of the prodigal son, and from it learn to continue to wait with hope and forgiveness until his return to them in humility and conversion.

Father, we entreat that the prodical son will return, repentant, and able at last to gratefully welcome the love of his family, and Your love and grace.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, please convert the heart of your son and grant that he get to the Sacrament of Confession ASAP to start a new life in you. You converted the heart of Fr. John Corapi, who is now a very, very holy priest. Grant the same miracle in the life of Steve’s brother. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father please look upon ths family who is hurting so much in the rejection and the alarming choices of their loved son and brother.

Father please help the family to remember Jesus’ story of the prodigal son, and from it learn to continue to wait with hope and forgiveness until his return to them in humility and conversion.

Father, we entreat that the prodical son will return, repentant, and able at last to gratefully welcome the love of his family, and Your love and grace.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.