A prayer request for an addict who slipped

I was gong through pretty bad withdrawel symptoms and the opportunity came up to use I took it.
I am having a tough time. I am in a recovery group and they do help. please pray to God for his mercy. Please ask for him to watch over me. I need all the help I can get. I feel terrible and I am scared.

Don't give up.Our Lord Jesus loves you.You may lose a skimish,but with the grace of our Lord,you can win the war.I will keep you in prayer.May our Lord be with you,Rocky.

:signofcross:

Johann, know that God is always there when we slip. Allow His graces to fill you up, and calm you. I will be praying for you to have courage and strength to fight against the temptation to slide back into old habits. :gopray:

Sometimes the cross is just too heavy and you fall. My prayers are for you. This cross, one day, will be your glory.

Johann,

Your new day started the second you were done slipping up. That's what's so awesome about God's mercy.

Lord, please help Johann overcome the spirit of addiction.

Amen.

Praying hard. Keep persevering.

Praying for you and for strength to overcome this struggle...

Lord, please help Johann grow in strength and health, and please help keep him faithful to you. Help him especially when he is suffering from his withdrawal symptoms. Please help these symptoms not be so violent and help Johann know exactly what he can do when these symptoms become too unbearable. Maybe next time he could drive to the nearest adoration chapel and take refuge in you. He's making great progress already being in a support group. Thank you, Lord, for taking him this far in his recovery. Please take him all the way to full health, Lord, and give him nourishment and strength, peace and healing, courage and perseverence in the Sacraments of the Eucharist and Confession. Please bless Johann today in a special way by letting him know how very precious he is to you and by letting him understand how much you want him to enter into a full and perfect union with him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for you Johann ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Continued prayers for you.

Thank you. I’m trying to help myself, but it is difficult because of the situation I am in. There is easy reliable acces to what I am addicted to. I have a job, but I have a hard time saving money. I try to give to my father who needs money and is sick. It’s really difficult right now to amass enohg funds to leave. Please pray to God that my fortunes in this area change for the better. I need to leave. plaes ask God for pity and that my stupidity doean’t lead me to more problems- like losing my job.

I’m trying my best to help myself and your prayers are needed.

Thanks.

O Mary, health of the sick, pray for us. Amen
St. Joseph, pray for us. Amen

Lord please pray for johann and all those addicted help them becured. our father who art in heaven,hollowed be the name,thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.........

Lord, maybe Johann could live with his father until he can afford to get an apartment of his own. He’d have to put his things in storage, though. If this is not a possibility, please at least help Johann to save enough money so he can leave his apartment and find some place better soon. Please help Johann to always be courageous and strong, and help him always to trust in you, Lord; please help him experience total freedom from drugs and the peace of mind that comes from trusting in you completely. Help him do well at work and please surround him with your holy angels to protect him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

You will be in my daily prayers, Johann. Please keep trying with all your heart to keep faithful! Whenever you fall, just go see a priest for reconciliation and start fresh anew. Jesus is always waiting for you in the Eucharist, too, my friend. If you can get to daily Mass that would help you greatly.

May you know joy and let love guide all your actions. Peace!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.