A prayer request for anxiety, depression

If you can just pray for God to put my mind at ease. I suffer from depression and anxiety.

Please ask him to watch over me and protect me. In particular, ask him to help me keep my job. Also, there have been some problems with a union intimidating workers to join.

Ask him for his mercy and forgivness for me.

Thank you so much.

GBY

Holy Spirit please guide and protect Johann in all aspects of life, including relationships at work, and employment.
Holy Angels please surround Johann in all situations and issues.

May God hold you close.

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

This is for Johann,

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

AMEN…

Come, Holy Spirit, fill our hearts, enkindle in us the fire of Your love.

Saint Dymphna, pray for all anxious and depressed souls everywhere.

Johann,
I will pray for you.
Remember you can trust God to help you, so ask Him !
Of course Our Lady is also willling to help, so invite her aid as well.
When I think of people asking for the prayers of others for their troubles, I always think of the BVM first. She has done wonders for me. Take it to Her.
If you pray from the heart, she will make it happen for you. Try a rosary every night for your needs, you will be surprised !

Here is one of my favorite prayers to Mary, I sometimes say it before I start a rosary:
+++ Memorare +++
Please remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I turn to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy great mercy hear and answer us, through the grace of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

+Peace of Christ to you,
Bob

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

Lord, please heal Johann of his depression and anxiety. Fill him with your healing love and protect him from all evil coming against him. May he have your protection at work and may he keep his job without any problems from the union people. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

This is something I can sympathize with since I have suffered from depression and anxiety in the past. It’s very difficult to deal with sometimes, but I found that keeping close to the Sacraments (especially Mass and Confession) have increased my resolve to not be a victim of either illness, but a survivor. Trust me when I say that you will get through it if you stick close to Jesus. I found that I was healed from my illnesses after encounters with the Blessed Sacrament, especially when I went to a retreat where there was a Eucharistic procession and the Monstrance was touched to my head. Jesus is the Divine Healer, and I will pray that your illnesses will be healed if it is His Holy Will.

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace.
THe Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Again I stress- pray from the heart, a rosary every night for your needs, you will be surprised !
Our Lady WILL do wonders for you. She loves each of us more than we can imagine.
She promises to take all our needs before Jesus for us.
She is very connected to Him.
Remember Cana !

Praying hard.

There is nothing more powerful you can do than have the family share a rosary every night. For any problems, small or big, Our Lady seems to be able to work wonders. The only people who don’t believe this are the ones who have not tried it in earnest. I don’t claim to understand Mary’s effectiveness in bringing Her Son’s graces to us, but I know it to be true. We have been saying a Rosary every night for the past 5 years. I was stunned by the healings Mary brought to us. Please, try it. She is for real, she does understand, she CAN help you all !
We never let a day pass anymore without a Rosary. Try it, neither will you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.