A prayer request for God's mercy and Grace

I had a bad week and I did some things I shouldn’t have. I did reverse coarse before I got in too deep. Nevertheless, I let things get the best of me.

Please ask God for his mercy, pity and his grace and that the coming week is easy to cope with.

GBY.

Praying hard for your intention.

Praying for you.

I’m joining the prayer warriors in praying for you. God be your strength!

Praying for your intention …

Through God’s mercy and grace may you have a better week this week and grow from your recent experience to trust more in God’s mercy. Amen.

Almighty, ever-living God, You give strength to the weary and new courage to those who have lost heart. Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need. Amen.

Father in heaven, God of power and Lord of mercy, from Whose fullness we have received, direct our steps in our every day efforts. May the changing moods of the human heart and the limits which our failings impose on hope never blind us to You, source of every good. Faith gives us the promise of peace and makes known the demands of love. Remove the selfishness that blurs the vision of faith. Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Hope
O Mary, my Mother, I kneel before you with heavy heart. The burden of my sins oppresses me. The knowledge of my weakness discourages me. I am beset by fears and temptations of every sort. Yet I am so attached to the things of this world that instead of longing for Heaven I am filled with dread at the thought of death.
O Mother of Mercy, have pity on me in my distress. You are all-powerful with your Divine Son. He can refuse no request of your Immaculate Heart. Show yourself a true Mother to me by being my advocate before His throne. O Refuge of Sinners and Hope of the Hopeless, to whom shall I turn if not you? Obtain for me, then, O Mother of Hope, the grace of true sorrow for my sins, the gift of perfect resignation to God’s Holy Will, and the courage to take up my cross and follow Jesus. Beg of His Sacred Heart the special favor that I ask in this novena.

(For POLLYLODGES )

But above all I pray, O dearest Mother, that through your most powerful intercession my heart may be filled with Holy Hope, so that in life’s darkest hour I may never fail to trust in God my Savior, but by walking in the way of His commandments I may merit to be united with Him, and with you in the eternal joys of Heaven. Amen.
Mary, our Hope, have pity on us.
Hope of the Hopeless, pray for us.

Pray 3 Hail Marys

PRAYER FOR ACCEPTING US AS WE ARE

…Help each of us, Lord, to feel good about ourselves.

Teach us to recognize and appreciate our assets and talents and to avoid letting ourselves become discouraged by our weaknesses and limitations.

Let us realize that – because we are human – we are not perfect, we all have faults, we all make mistakes, we all do foolish and embarrassing things.

Let us learn how to forgive ourselves for our mistakes and our weaknesses.

Let us learn to spend more time doing the best we can with what we have and less time worrying about what we can’t do or don’t have.

When we find it hard to have faith in ourselves, Lord, let us know and feel that you have faith in us.

We ask you, Lord, not only to love us when we find it difficult to love ourselves, but teach us how to view and value ourselves as the unique, precious individuals we are.

Let us learn to feel secure in your sight.

Let us learn to feel joy in knowing that you care about every one of us, that you love us just as we are. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Mary, my Mother, I kneel before you with heavy heart. The burden of my sins oppresses me. The knowledge of my weakness discourages me. I am beset by fears and temptations of every sort. Yet I am so attached to the things of this world that instead of longing for Heaven I am filled with dread at the thought of death.
O Mother of Mercy, have pity on me in my distress. You are all-powerful with your Divine Son. He can refuse no request of your Immaculate Heart. Show yourself a true Mother to me by being my advocate before His throne. O Refuge of Sinners and Hope of the Hopeless, to whom shall I turn if not you? Obtain for me, then, O Mother of Hope, the grace of true sorrow for my sins, the gift of perfect resignation to God’s Holy Will, and the courage to take up my cross and follow Jesus. Beg of His Sacred Heart the special favor that I ask in this novena.

(For POLLYLODGES )

But above all I pray, O dearest Mother, that through your most powerful intercession my heart may be filled with Holy Hope, so that in life’s darkest hour I may never fail to trust in God my Savior, but by walking in the way of His commandments I may merit to be united with Him, and with you in the eternal joys of Heaven. Amen.

Pray 3 Hail Marys

I’ll include you in my prayers. God bless and keep you.

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

(For POLLYLODGES )

Pray 3 Hail Marys

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.