A Prayer Request for My Brother

Just thought I would ask for prayers for one of my brothers. He went into the E.R. yesterday at our small town hospital with stomach problems and they found something on his pancreas. So they are transferring him to a bigger hospital for more testing. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

almighty God, please look with love upon this man who is ill. Please bring him prompt healing and peace. Please assist his brother and his family in this time of need.
God love you!

your brother is in my prayer

Jesus please be with the family in their anxiety. Please be with our brother in his tests and diagnosis and if treatment is needed please make it effective and prompt.

Our thoughts are with your family…Trishie

Dear St. Raphael,

On this feast day of the Holy Archangels, please grant healing to mep8’s brother through your kind intercession.

~~ the phoenix

Praying for you brother…

…they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them…
Psalm 107:19-20

Praying for your brother. God Bless.

† JMJTJ †

Your brother will be in my prayers for his healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying for your brother and for his swift recovery…

Thank you again for all your prayers! Turns out that my brother had stones in his bile duct near the pancreas. They have been removed and my brother is recovering. Oh the power of prayer! Thank you Lord!

† JMJTJ †

Praise God!

***May God bless him † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.