A Prayer To Help Infertility

Please pray for me that I may one day become a parent, either a biological parent or an adoptive one. My husband and I have struggled with my infertility for 8 years and I pray daily that God send a child to our life. Thank you.

You are in my prayers and the prayers of my two adopted daughters. Having walked your road I want to tell you that the joy of adoption is immeasurable. Mine is a family built by God.

May God bless and guide you

**Prayer for Motherhood
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On Earth you always fulfilled God’s designs, help me now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
Amen. **

praying4ababy.com/stgerard.html

God bless :slight_smile:

Mother of Christ, you know, as no other mother can, the high dignity of motherhood. You know how immensely great is the privilege to call into this world a tiny soul destined to praise God forever in heaven. This is the privilege catholicanne now seeks, Mary!
Confidently I beg you to assist her for I know that motherhood is so precious in your sight. And confidently too, I hope for this blessing for her through your divine Son, since Jesus is the lover of the little children and has said that we should allow them to come to Him.

It is for this blessing that I beg you to join to catholicanne’s petitions your own holy intercession, that she might be privileged to bring to Jesus a little one such as He so dearly loves, that He may bless it, that He may bless her also, in her motherhood, and that He may then make you both grow in the wonders of His Divine Life.

Mother of Mothers, pray for me!

AMEN.

:gopray2:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

Prayer for Motherhood
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On Earth you always fulfilled God’s designs, help me now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
Amen.

I am praying.

Thank you for your prayers.

Praying for you and your husband.

Mother Mary, I recommend this hopeful couple to you. Please intercede for them and make it possible for them to have children, bilogical or adopted. Please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

lolhttp://www.50centloseweight.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.