A prayer to help me get out of the house.

I need to leave my house.

My family lies to me and schemes against me. It’s been this way all my life.

When I got fired I couldn’t get another job because I wasn’t aloud to use the car (I only need it for a month).

I’m in a rotten neighborhood with people who act the same way.

I’m still dealing with the recriminations of altercation with the that my family (mainly my father and my older brother got us into).

I’ve tried my hardest to get out on my own and It’s always sabotaged. I have a college degree, I am the only member of my family who has one and I’m the one who is unemployed.

I am isolated and surrounded, I have no where to go.

Please pray for some miracle, I can’t take any more of this.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I will pray for your intentions and also for peace within your family :twocents:

Praying for your intentions.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Lord, you promised not to test us beyond our means. Please send a “Simon” to Polly to help her bear her crosses, just as you were given a “Simon” as you bore your cross to Calvary. Send ministering angels to see that justice, peace, and charity prevail in the lives of all involved in this situation. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

My very dear friend I am so sorry. (((Hugs))) for you and extra prayers. My heart goes out to you. You have been through such a lot in recent times and you are such a lovely person.
I pray God will grnat you the strength and guide you to be able to leave your home and get a home of your own.
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers…and in my heart.
God bless you

Lord please hear our prayers for our very special friend pollylodges.He prays for everyone here every single day and cares so very much for others,he has a heart of gold.Lord please help him to find a way to leave his family home to be able to get a home of his own to get a job and feel fulfilled and happy in his life.He has suffered so much in recent times and I ask You would surround him in Your love and bring him comfort.Please gudie him in his life and bring people to him who could help him move forward in his life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I will be praying for you during rosary hour. I pray that there will be a solution for you soon

Peace of the Lord be with you

Amen.

I entrust you to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help you. Amen.

Father please protect pollylodges from harm and unnecessary unhappiness.
Please resolve things according to pollylodges best interests regarding work and dwelling.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may god rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for our very special friend pollylodges.He prays for everyone here every single day and cares so very much for others,he has a heart of gold.Lord please help him to find a way to leave his family home to be able to get a home of his own to get a job and feel fulfilled and happy in his life.He has suffered so much in recent times and I ask You would surround him in Your love and bring him comfort.Please gudie him in his life and bring people to him who could help him move forward in his life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying my heart out for you.

Our Father said for you. I’ll keep you in my prayers

pollylodges, I said a rosrary for you during rosary hour

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

dear Lady of the Most Holy Rosary please help pollylodges to move forward

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.