A prayer to Mary

I was just inspired to write this down recently. It helped me but into words everything I usually prayed for. I don't know if this is the right section (I'm new, obviously). So...yeah:

Oh my Queen, oh my Mother, oh Mother of believers, oh my beacon of hope! Through all my days guide me, every day protect me, and for all my years shower me with your presence and graces. I thank you for being here for and with me, and how unworthy was I of your help! Mother, pray for me, be my shield against sin, and lead me to the path that pleases your Most Holy Son, Jesus. Most blessed among women, never leave my side. Oh most beautiful among Queens, never let me down. I place my faith in you, my Mother, and in this devotion do I worship your Son, Jesus Christ. Oh Mother, be with me in my time of trouble, be my light in my hours of darkness, be my happiness in my times of sorrow, and my joy in times of pain. My Mother and my Queen, hear my Prayer, and lead me and the world to your Son! Amen.

[quote="MarianD, post:1, topic:210210"]
I was just inspired to write this down recently. It helped me but into words everything I usually prayed for. I don't know if this is the right section (I'm new, obviously). So...yeah:

[/quote]

Bravo!! :clapping::clapping:

The only critique I have is when you say "I thank you for being here for and with me" I would say "I thank you for being here for me and with me." Just an idea.

Otherwise, it is very good! :D

Thank you.

A beautiful prayer to Our Lady, Marian - thank you very much for sharing.

TS

MarianD,

Simply beautiful prayer. I am cutting it out to pray also. Thanks for sharing.
:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.