A promise to make St. Joseph of Cupertino known

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for answering my sons and my prayers. You have graciously helped him pass his exam!

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth
did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your
examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am
now preparing. In return I promise to make you
known and cause you to be invoked.
Through Christ our Lord.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.
Amen.

1 Like

Amen.

St. Joseph of Cupertino

Thanks be to God!

Praying in thanks with you.

Amen!

Thank you for sharing that prayer. One of my children takes a college admission test tomorrow.

Dear God, we thank you today for all of your servants, especially your servant St. Joseph of Cupertino. We thank you, also, for all of your graces, especially those you have mediated through him.

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for answering our prayers.

If you haven’t had the chance yet , there is a movie made of the life and particularly the vocation of St. Joseph of Cupertino. It was made back in that era where virtue was still something respected by the movie-making industry, and the acting in it is nothing short of brilliant. The movie is sprinkled with little lighter moments too - highly recommend it.

It might be an idea to read what EWTN has posted on St. Joseph of Cupertino first, because the movie leaves out a fact/event or two:

EWTN : St. Joseph of Cupertino - The Dunce

The movie can be watched for free on YouTube Click the link below if interested :

The Reluctant Saint-ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO

He’s one of my favorite saints.

Thank you for helping to make him more known.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us!

P.S. I must admit though that I will be disappointed if, when I get to Heaven, I find out he doesn’t look like Maximillan Schell. :D:D:D

Deo gratias!

Sending thanks along with you

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Alleluia! St. Joseph is a great intercessor, and I’m thankful that he’s becoming better known.

Thank you Lord Jesus, Mother Mary, Holy Spirit & especially to St Joseph of Cupertino for prayers answered.
I just landed a job. Will continue to pray for others.
AMEN.

Warren73

He helped me out a couple of days ago. I am very thankful, as always.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, may I ask you for a miracle, if it is God’s will, for a tiny baby.

Thank you.

St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Thank you for your intercession.

The tiny baby, with serious genetic problems, has been granted the miracle of participating with her family in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Baby Emily Marie had lived within the womb against the statistics and continued at birth to survive each point where death statistically would occur. Against the odds, she reached her family home.

The greatest miracle is that this tiny baby could join her family at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for your intercession on her behalf.

Baby Emilie’s thread is forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=1000065

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.