A question about the Trinity?

I know Catholics believe in the Trinity, but this site says that you do not believe the right one:
bible.ca/trinity/trinity-ontology-views.htm
It also says that Catholics do not belive that Jesus was subservient to God in rank:
bible.ca/trinity/trinity-catholic-nicene.htm

Is any of this true?

No. It’s just that bible.ca is one of those websites that tries to promote a crackpot “Jack Chick” brand of Christianity. The whole site is pretty much a big joke.

I know, but I want to know if you all disagree with any of the claims on the site.

I think it would be easier and take up a lot less room if we said what we did agree with on that site … I’ve spoken out against bible.ca for a long time.

Yes.

If you look at the first chart that has “biblical trinity” he is defining that as tri-theism, that is three Gods, “God is a class of being of which there are three members”.

bible.ca/trinity/trinity-ontology-views.htm

He demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of historical theology.

This site is incorrect, and is in error regarding the Trinity. It is they who error, not the Catholic Church.

Christ **is **God. That’s what the Catholic Church teaches.

Jesus, as a human being, was “subservient” to the Father during his earthly life. This was necessary for the Redemption to take place. He was and is still God, though.

Hi PBETHALA, we hope you posted your question in good faith, and you have duly received respectful and thoughtful answers. We trust that you will receive these answers in the spirit of our Lord, Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior of all of us.

Thanks be to God.

Hello,

As the Athanasian Creed says:

Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead, and inferior to the Father as touching His manhood.

Hello,

Overall, these two sites are exceedingly poor in a proper theological viewpoint.

Among the many, many, many, many, many erroneous thoughts on these sites is the idea that God is a race that consists of three different beings.

The stuff on these sites is really coming out of the wrong end - in my opinion.

I was on the Bible.ca website just then, and everything they say about the Catholic Church is completely wrong and their arguments make no sense. There is a list called “Stumpers”. Has anyone bothered to send an email answering these “stumpers” and do you think it’s any point?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.