A Question on Opus Dei

May those not part with Opus Dei enjoy the benefits of faith,religious and spiritual formation from the organization from its events and functions?

I have been to a local meeting before, but it was more laid back than it is in some places. I have also been invited to retreats, etc. Check with the leader of the group.

[quote="RCIAGraduate, post:1, topic:333438"]
May those not part with Opus Dei enjoy the benefits of faith,religious and spiritual formation from the organization from its events and functions?

[/quote]

Yes (at least out here and in my experience). :)
I would imagine that there are at least some "members only" functions, though.

Opus Dei's has an apostolate of spreading the faith, so of course those who are not a part of Opus Dei can attend means of formations and functions! Yes, there are some things that are just for those with a call to be in Opus Dei. If you know of a center, give them a call, and they can let you know of a class or function you might be interested in. They do offer retreats as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.