a quick prayer

Hi there,
Have just returned from a pilgrimage to Lourdes :angel1: and have sent a parcel which contains holy water from Bernadette’s spring, to my Catholic, Russian friends in Russia.:getholy: I’d just like you to say a little prayer so that the bottles don’t leak and that my friends receive the parcel intact:)
Thank you all
:blessyou:

:gopray:

Bless the contents of the bottles and those destined to receive them!!

Praying…

you are a great friend! :thumbsup:

Praying for protection of the holy water and that it will be a blessing to your friend when it arrives!

Awesome! I’ll pray for you and your friends.

Is there any chance you can start a new thread, showing us some photos of your trip? I can’t travel, so I have to travel vicariously through other people!

Mommy of 4
Thanks for all your intentions:)
I shall start a new thread if my pics are any good.Going to Lourdes was definitely an amazing experience. But it was too hot for me, 35-38°C for 3 of the days I was there :frowning:

May St. Anthony, patron of sent mail, guide your parcel safely to Russia …
JMJ

My pics may not be very good but if you go to the official site you’ll have pics and webcams.:slight_smile:
This is the English version.
Жanna
lourdes-france.com/index.php?page=menu&texte=1&old=&langage=en

Thank you!

Praying. :signofcross:

Praying that the water is received safely.

My prayers for the water :crossrc:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.